Old October 13th 04, 05:20 PM
Twistedhed

Default Twistdehed, can you please stop ?

From: pam
(itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge)
(Twistedhed) wrote in news:10981-416BF5DF-128
@storefull-3256.bay.webtv.net:

(itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge)
(Twistedhed) wrote in news:18247-416AAC9D-222
@storefull-3257.bay.webtv.net:
That's bull****, Frank. N0BK identified George and said he was an insane
troll long before "Geo" and I ever crossd paths. In fact, Clinton was
still in office.

Frank why does this guy lie like he does???

Lie #1 Clinton was not in office on 10-2-2001

No one said he was.

You said he was still in office, and you are

again proven to be a liar he was not in office

when Dick made his first post regarding

wa3moj/george, that post was 12-23-2001.

You are the only one claiming that. Why you draw a connection between
2001 when Dick identified Gee-ogre by name and Clinton being in office
has nothing to do with my claim that Gee-oger was in this group
agitating when Clinton was still in office. YOU brought the date and
year of 2001 forward for your own irrelevant reasons.

Clinton was long gone, you are wrong again

See above

you and i crossed paths way befoire that

assjuice when Mark fuller was in the NG we

crossed paths because you kept the troll here

by your off topic, ranting, rambling, posts

which you have no idea how to quote or

attribute posts to the correct person... YOU Lie
and Proven you lie, but we all know that.

The only thing the entire group knows is your status.
_
=A0=A0"That's bull****, Frank. N0BK identified George and said he was an
insane troll long before "Geo" and I ever crossd paths. In fact, Clinton
was still in office."

Lie #2 10-2-01 is the post i made,

Out of context. For your inability to grasp, here it is again,,,,,Geo
was agitating in this group long before Frank claims Phil brought the
name "Busch" to the group in order to "taunt" myself.
Phil doesn't get off on taunting,,,that is reserved for the likes of
yourself,,,the likes of n3cvj, n8wwm,
_
Has nothig to do with anything.

12-23-01 is

the post Dick made how did Dick identify

anyone?

By referring to his call sign in public (this group)
and in private (email).
_
Dick made lots of posts. This is not the one I refer.

Well assjuice this is the first post he ever

mentioned wa3moj or the name george and it

was months after I was already being called

george,

Illustrating that you were here agitating long before you and I ever
crossed paths.

now get off you hands and knees I know when
I am licked.

Your fantasies with other men, when taken into consideration you are
forced to verbalize each with the majority of your posts, speak much
more than your stated intent.

so which one do you refer to google ****?

Lie#3 Dick never called *Me* a troll, he

accused me of being Aaron,

No one ever said otherwise.

You said he called me a troll, again your

wrong and proven a Liar Here are your words

.you deranged cock smoking assclown

Go take a few deep breaths, When you can compse yourself devoid of your
low self-esteem, try again,

Old October 14th 04, 02:35 PM
Landshark

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
[...]