Old October 15th 04, 01:12 AM
Steveo

Default FS: 11 meter/Collins S Line with 30L-1 Amp

How ****ing lame is this forge?

"moparholic" wrote:
Collins S Line with 30L-1 Amp for sale, deadkey 800W will swing to 2500
W. 75S3B Reciever, 32S3 Transm, 516F-2 Power Supply, 312B-4, 30L-1 Linear
Amplifier. $875 for all, mods done for 25-32 mhz freeband, all radios
are working. I am getting out of the 11 meter hobby, legal bills, family,
force sale immediate. Email direct, will ship.

Old October 15th 04, 04:07 AM
DR. Death

"Steveo" wrote in message
How ****ing lame is this forge?

"moparholic" wrote:
Collins S Line with 30L-1 Amp for sale, deadkey 800W will swing to 2500
W. 75S3B Reciever, 32S3 Transm, 516F-2 Power Supply, 312B-4, 30L-1

Linear
Amplifier. $875 for all, mods done for 25-32 mhz freeband, all radios
are working. I am getting out of the 11 meter hobby, legal bills,

family,
force sale immediate. Email direct, will ship.

About as lame as this one...

"moparholic" wrote in message
lkaboutradio.com...
"digitals"

Would any scanner that auto scans VHF & UHF
pickup the interference and lock
in on the freq ? Is this correct thinking ?

I don't like what you said so I am going to challenge you to fight me. The
fight will have to take place at your house because I cannot reveal where

live. Tell me when you won't be home so I can sneak around your residence
and take pictures!

Old October 16th 04, 03:36 AM
DonaldTrump

Steveo, I'm sorry, but

YOU'RE FIRED.

Old October 16th 04, 07:21 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Steveo wrote in message ...
How ****ing lame is this forge?

"moparholic" wrote:
Collins S Line with 30L-1 Amp for sale, deadkey 800W will swing to 2500
W. 75S3B Reciever, 32S3 Transm, 516F-2 Power Supply, 312B-4, 30L-1 Linear
Amplifier. $875 for all, mods done for 25-32 mhz freeband, all radios
are working. I am getting out of the 11 meter hobby, legal bills, family,
force sale immediate. Email direct, will ship.

Ahh, we see how mopeydopey don't like it when the game he likes to
play is played on him. Hardeeharrharrharr. Knock yerself out,
dopeymopey.
Old October 16th 04, 06:23 PM
I Am Not George

Moped wrote
Glad to see I can make you stay up all
night crying on your keyboard again
tho, fugly.

http://n8wwm.4t.com/

wow, doug made you stay up all night making a web page a bout him. he
sure does have power over you!
Old October 16th 04, 07:04 PM
Steveo

(I Am Not George) wrote:
Moped wrote
Glad to see I can make you stay up all
night crying on your keyboard again
tho, fugly.

http://n8wwm.4t.com/

wow, doug made you stay up all night making a web page a bout him. he
sure does have power over you!

It might take a **** for brains moron like you all night, but it only
took me about 20 minutes. rofl!
Old October 16th 04, 07:11 PM
I Am Not George

wow, doug made you stay up all night making a web
page a bout him. he
sure does have power over you!

It might take a **** for brains moron like you all night, but it only
took me about 20 minutes. rofl!

why do you hate doug so much, what exactly has he done to you that you
need to strike out at him so much