Old October 15th 04, 05:53 PM
DR. Death

Default Hey Dougay

Next time you find yourself in front of a judge use this link
http://rds.yahoo.com/S=2766679/K=wel...elfarelaw.org/

Old October 15th 04, 06:08 PM
N8WWM

Thanks. Wish Kathy and I had that the last time we gat ran.

Old October 16th 04, 03:38 AM
DonaldTrump

by "DR. Death"
Next time you find yourself in front of a judge
use this link

I can't stand keyclowns.

YOU'RE FIRED.

--------GET A LIFE, DOUGAY... YOU AKC's ARE NITWITS--------- David Lawson Antenna 1 January 10th 05 09:23 PM
Dougay's Court Transcripts DR. Death CB 11 October 16th 04 10:42 AM
Hey Dougay... Randy CB 1 February 14th 04 12:21 AM
hey frankenstein and dougay gw CB 2 December 12th 03 05:49 PM
Leave Twisted, Leave Eject Twisty From RRCB CB 3 November 10th 03 07:52 PM