Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 16th 04, 11:47 PM
Cry_Keyclowns_Cry

Default Nice Little Song About Mopeadope

With apologies to Brooks and Dunn...ours is funnier...

In Medina County in the town of Hinckley

There's a faggot keyclown who craves hard pee-pee

His joint starts jumpin' every night when his lips go down

He's got blowjobs and rimjobs, handjobs and dope

That's where all the keyclown folk go

To butt**** boogie....

He gives great head jobs, he sucks hard for his money

When it's quittin' time he leaves the lot runnin'

He fires up his moped bike and lets the gerbils run

He goes puttin' out of the truckstop

To that hideaway stuck out in the woods

To do the butt**** boogie...

Yeahhhh...nose to ass he's lowclass, just watch that faggot go
butt****in'

Moped, givin' head, Nebo meet him out back, yer gonna butt****

Whoa, git down, turn around, fag keyclown, butt**** boogie...

STUPIDASSED REDNECK SOUNDING PIANO AND VIOLIN BRIDGE
PROBABLY PLAYED BY A ROTTEN TOOTHED INBRED

The gay pimp said "Hey Mope, what'll it be?"

"I want a shot of ChukkeeSukkee there, slobberin' at me!"

The pool table's bein' used

For gay sex hotter than the 4th of July

I see assclown keyclowns, all sissies and fags

All out making it shake

Doin' the Butt**** boogie...

Gay sex, black white or mex, watch them keyclowns go butt****in'

Moped, givin' head, Nebo meet him out back, yer gonna butt****

Whoa, git down, turn around, fag keyclown, butt**** boogie...

I said...gay keyclown, Mope goes down, turn around, butt**** boogie

Steveo
Date: 14 Apr 2004 22:45:32 GMT
I'll keep you in 3/4 time too.

Fun is coming up.

Never happen Mopeadope, NEVER HAPPEN~!!!!!