Old October 28th 04, 04:53 AM
harvey

somehoiw i got onto a website the other day that had just that...escorts who
accepted paypal...lol
nope i am not that bad off..jus ended up there by a pop-up.....besides my
plastic sheep would get jealous..
harv

Old October 28th 04, 04:58 AM
Steveo

Yep, lookout for that barnyard bonaza! :P

Old October 28th 04, 05:00 AM
Landshark

"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 20:20:01 -0400, "M-Tech"
wrote in :

Mrs Kerry is "hot"?????

Compared to the women in Spokane she's practically a supermodel.

Laura Bush is a friggin' pin-up compared to
Theresa.

Naw, too much plastic surgery. It makes her look.... well, plastic. If
I want a plastic woman I'll order one through the mail.

Daughter Alex is nice, Vannessa is just "ok". Bush twins are
pretty average as well.

Hmmmm, maybe I'm seeing something different than everyone else.

Damn Frank, I'll google up a hooker for ya if she'll take paypal :-)

Thanks, but I'll pass..... do hookers really take paypal?

LOL!!!

Landshark

--
Treat people as if they were what
they ought to be and you will help

Old October 28th 04, 05:10 AM
Frank Gilliland

On 28 Oct 2004 03:34:35 GMT, Steveo
wrote in :

snip
www.votenader.org

He may not crack the loudest whip in the lion's cage, but he's the
only one that can give a direct answer to a direct question.

True enough but he has as much chance as you or I getting elected.

I don't vote for someone based on their chances to win. What good is
that? What message are you sending? That you are content with the
lesser of two evils? You should vote for whoever you think will do the
best job.

Because people keep voting for who they think will be the 'winner',
the next president will either be tweedle-dum or tweedle-dee (thank
you, Helen Keller, for your wonderful insight), and partisan politics
will always take precedence over common sense and public interests.
The two parties like it that way. Both were scared ****less when Perot
made a strong showing in his first run. But instead of choosing better
candidates to compete against third parties, they shut-out the other
parties as much as possible.

I vote for independence -- independence from the two-party cartel. We
will never be given better choices until we begin to -make- better
choices. IMHO.

Old October 28th 04, 05:17 AM
Steveo

wrote in :

snip
www.votenader.org

He may not crack the loudest whip in the lion's cage, but he's the
only one that can give a direct answer to a direct question.

True enough but he has as much chance as you or I getting elected.

I don't vote for someone based on their chances to win. What good is
that? What message are you sending? That you are content with the
lesser of two evils? You should vote for whoever you think will do the
best job.

We could write in people too. Maybe Ross Perot or Captain Kangaroo, that
won't change reality much tho, now will it?

Hey, at least you and I vote, I wish more people would.

Old October 28th 04, 05:37 AM
U Know Who

wrote in :

[...]

But Frank, even though I agree with you 100%, do you think it's possible to
pound this in to the voter's minds?

Old October 28th 04, 05:38 AM
U Know Who

"harvey" wrote in message
. ..
somehoiw i got onto a website the other day that had just that...escorts
who
accepted paypal...lol
nope i am not that bad off..jus ended up there by a pop-up.....besides my
plastic sheep would get jealous..
harv

Somehow? Now that's funny!!!!!

Old October 28th 04, 05:49 AM
Frank Gilliland

wrote in :

snip
www.votenader.org

He may not crack the loudest whip in the lion's cage, but he's the
only one that can give a direct answer to a direct question.

True enough but he has as much chance as you or I getting elected.

I don't vote for someone based on their chances to win. What good is
that? What message are you sending? That you are content with the
lesser of two evils? You should vote for whoever you think will do the
best job.

We could write in people too. Maybe Ross Perot or Captain Kangaroo, that
won't change reality much tho, now will it?

You bet it will! Wouldn't it be great to see more podiums during the
presidential debates?

Hey, at least you and I vote, I wish more people would.

I hate to see people voting just for the sake of voting. As we've
learned with GWB, we need to make our decisions very carefully. Not
everyone does. Maybe voting should be left to those that are willing
to take responsibility for their decisions......

Old October 28th 04, 05:52 AM
Steveo

FreakOut wrote:
Answer him freak, we have seen your posts regarding such things on the
net.

Hi George, how'z the new handle working out for you? Did your hero send
in his back child support check this week?
Old October 28th 04, 05:54 AM
Frank Gilliland

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 04:37:12 GMT, "U Know Who"
wrote in
:

.. .
wrote in :

[...]

They are already receiving a heavy pounding from all the political
mud-slinging. Maybe people would actually be -happy- to be offered an
escape route.