Old November 14th 04, 07:03 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

"harvey" wrote in message ...
"Steveo" wrote in message
| "harvey" wrote:
| "Steveo" wrote in message
| | "harvey" wrote:
| | well i would rather talk to a puppet than myself any day.....one
gets
| | u medical treatment..
| | harv
| |
| | Hand outs are cool. :P
|
| i miss the "aloha" joints we used to give each other when i lived in
| Hawaii...damn...be jus sitting somewhere and a friend come upo and hand
| ya one....jus like shakin hands..
| harv
|
| I have some skunk bud that's happy happy. (don't tell anyone)
need my address? lol
best thing for migraines.and sea sickness...lol...better than any
pharmecetical....hmm..jus thought about it but .maybe people suffering from
anorexia should be put on a smoke routine and regular trips to wendys and
taco bell? lol
better than any chemical man can come up with..
laters
harv

harv

Certified letter is going Monday to Yahoo about that Alfa-Tango group
and web page on Geocities. Will explain to Yahoo how illegal radio
operators can interfere with 1st responders in emergencies, etc. The
others will be dealt with through the FCC. We should see more keyclown
sites giving up the ghost pretty soon.
Ya see, dummies...all you can do is pound your keyboards with
frustrated insults and vapid retorts. AKC can and does slap down
illegal keyclowns daily.
If you dont think so, post an auction on ebay and let us know about it
here...see how long it lasts if it is for illegal stuff.
It is rapidly approaching the holiday season, and the AKC aims to
make this a fun time for all legal CB'ers by stopping the activities
that give all you off topic kneepadded sissies your jollies.

You can jabber, you just can't do anything BUT jabber....must suck for
you!
Old November 14th 04, 05:23 PM
harvey

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in message
om...
| Certified letter is going Monday to Yahoo about that Alfa-Tango group
| and web page on Geocities. Will explain to Yahoo how illegal radio
| operators can interfere with 1st responders in emergencies, etc. The
| others will be dealt with through the FCC. We should see more keyclown
| sites giving up the ghost pretty soon.
| Ya see, dummies...all you can do is pound your keyboards with
| frustrated insults and vapid retorts. AKC can and does slap down
| illegal keyclowns daily.
| If you dont think so, post an auction on ebay and let us know about it
| here...see how long it lasts if it is for illegal stuff.
| It is rapidly approaching the holiday season, and the AKC aims to
| make this a fun time for all legal CB'ers by stopping the activities
| that give all you off topic kneepadded sissies your jollies.
|
| You can jabber, you just can't do anything BUT jabber....must suck for
| you!
oh your insults dont bother me, and dont see what AT has to do with me?
you're ****in' in the wind.....i bet you're fun to mess with in
person...lol,take care nutso
harv

Old November 14th 04, 05:25 PM
Steveo

"harvey" wrote:
"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in message
om...
| Certified letter is going Monday to Yahoo about that Alfa-Tango group
| and web page on Geocities. Will explain to Yahoo how illegal radio
| operators can interfere with 1st responders in emergencies, etc. The
| others will be dealt with through the FCC. We should see more keyclown
| sites giving up the ghost pretty soon.
| Ya see, dummies...all you can do is pound your keyboards with
| frustrated insults and vapid retorts. AKC can and does slap down
| illegal keyclowns daily.
| If you dont think so, post an auction on ebay and let us know about it
| here...see how long it lasts if it is for illegal stuff.
| It is rapidly approaching the holiday season, and the AKC aims to
| make this a fun time for all legal CB'ers by stopping the activities
| that give all you off topic kneepadded sissies your jollies.
|
| You can jabber, you just can't do anything BUT jabber....must suck for
| you!
oh your insults dont bother me, and dont see what AT has to do with me?
you're ****in' in the wind.....i bet you're fun to mess with in
person...lol,take care nutso
harv

Nah, he's no fun in person, been there done that. He to big a chicken****
to deal with me or you in person.

http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img1...closefugly.jpg
Old November 15th 04, 12:55 AM
Happy camper

Why is it the keyclowns can't/won't address the core issue? The issue
is the law breakers who try to ruin this fine group. We demand a stop
to the posts concerning radios that break federal law. They may be
more suited to the pirate radio grouos. Or maybe a new group that
deals with federal law breakers. The keyclowns as well as the dealers
of contraband would have a home.

Here's another thing. Why does it seem that the keyclowns always want
to fight or beat up people who disagree with them? I just don't
understand. Even if the FCC finally catches all of them they're still
going to be posting off topic things on the internet. The best option
is they're own group. That still doesn't keep them off the citizen
band with radios meant for amateur radio. Of course most of those
radios were not ever intended for amateur use. No true CB operator
wants all that echo stuff much less an amateur operator using it.

The bottom line is talk about 11 meter amps and non type accepted 11
meter transmitters do not belong here. This is a group for citizen
band radio operators and those interested in the proper operation of
the above. One day the keyclowns will be caught and dealt with. When
they're caught they'll be much gnashing of the teeth in the trailer
parks across America. Make no mistake, you violators WILL BE CAUGHT.
You are NOT "freebanders"! You are common thugs, no more than that.

There is time to change. Respect your government. Respect the FCC.
Most of all, learn to respect yourselves.