Old December 8th 04, 03:28 PM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20041208065604.290
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
"Landshark" wrote in
news:mrttd.39840$6q2.28541 @newssvr14.news.prodigy.com:

Ummm, George Busch WA3MOJ could stop using
a radio, give up his Ham license, stop doing a lot
of things, but he still has the same name. Unless he
wants to go through the hassle of changing it legally.

Yes If George Busch has the name george busch then his name is george
Busch, I am not george busch you souped up homo.

Is your dads call WA3MOJ? Why did you use that call in your sig?

I didnt use any call in my sig, you assclowns were quick to jump the gun
when those random letters and numbers were in advertly at the bottom of
my post.

More lies from WA3MOJ.

btw, it wasnt a sig file braniac.

You ended your post with it.
Old December 8th 04, 03:32 PM
Steveo

wrote:
"Landshark" wrote in
news:mrttd.39840$6q2.28541 @newssvr14.news.prodigy.com:

Ummm, George Busch WA3MOJ could stop using
a radio, give up his Ham license, stop doing a lot
of things, but he still has the same name. Unless he
wants to go through the hassle of changing it legally.

Yes If George Busch has the name george busch then his name is george
Busch, I am not george busch you souped up homo.

Is your dads call WA3MOJ? Why did you use that call in your sig?

More than once, why did he admit it a half a dozen times he was him,
because he is George Busch WA3MOJ. Also EBAy
items he sold on there had his call.

Landshark

Bagged ant tagged!
Old December 8th 04, 04:10 PM
BP

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote in :

Steveo wrote in
news:20041208065604.290 :

wrote:
"Landshark" wrote in
news:mrttd.39840$6q2.28541 @newssvr14.news.prodigy.com:

Ummm, George Busch WA3MOJ could stop using
a radio, give up his Ham license, stop doing a lot
of things, but he still has the same name. Unless he
wants to go through the hassle of changing it legally.

Yes If George Busch has the name george busch then his name is
george Busch, I am not george busch you souped up homo.

Is your dads call WA3MOJ? Why did you use that call in your sig?

I didnt use any call in my sig, you assclowns were quick to jump the
gun when those random letters and numbers were in advertly at the
bottom of my post. btw, it wasnt a sig file braniac.

"random letters and numbers" --- same old spin..yet again...
Heeyahahahahaha!!!

Old December 8th 04, 06:47 PM
Lancer

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 16:10:00 -0000, BP
wrote:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote in :

Steveo wrote in
news:20041208065604.290 :

wrote:
"Landshark" wrote in
news:mrttd.39840$6q2.28541 @newssvr14.news.prodigy.com:

Ummm, George Busch WA3MOJ could stop using
a radio, give up his Ham license, stop doing a lot
of things, but he still has the same name. Unless he
wants to go through the hassle of changing it legally.

Yes If George Busch has the name george busch then his name is
george Busch, I am not george busch you souped up homo.

Is your dads call WA3MOJ? Why did you use that call in your sig?

I didnt use any call in my sig, you assclowns were quick to jump the
gun when those random letters and numbers were in advertly at the
bottom of my post. btw, it wasnt a sig file braniac.

"random letters and numbers" --- same old spin..yet again...
Heeyahahahahaha!!!

Isn't that how the F.C.C. assigns their callsigns.?

Kind of like a lotto drawing?
Old December 8th 04, 08:47 PM
U Know Who

wrote:
"Landshark" wrote in news:mrttd.39840$6q2.28541
@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com:

Ummm, George Busch WA3MOJ could stop using
a radio, give up his Ham license, stop doing a lot
of things, but he still has the same name. Unless he
wants to go through the hassle of changing it legally.

Yes If George Busch has the name george busch then his name is george
Busch, I am not george busch you souped up homo.

Is your dads call WA3MOJ? Why did you use that call in your sig?

I didnt use any call in my sig, you assclowns were quick to jump the gun
when those random letters and numbers were in advertly at the bottom of my
post. btw, it wasnt a sig file braniac.

He has a point. Most of his sentences and thoughts are composed of random
letters and numbers. It could happen. :-)

Old December 8th 04, 09:10 PM
Smooth G

On 08 Dec 2004 11:35:41 GMT, Steveo
wrote:

"U Know Who" wrote:
And if GEO was not WA3MOJ, the "real" owner of the call would have told
us my now. I suggest stepping up the harassment of the call to bring it
to a head. Either he is, and can't do squat about it, or he is not, and
the real owner should know that GEO took ownership of it long ago, and
played into having an innocent ham harassed.

And Geo shouldn't mind since harASSment is his only motivation for posting
to this group.

Oh and wanting to suck up to icecold
Old December 9th 04, 01:47 AM
Steveo

wrote in message ...
Steveo wrote in news:20041208065604.290

Is your dads call WA3MOJ? Why did you use that call in your sig?

I didnt use any call in my sig, you assclowns were quick to jump the
gun when those random letters and numbers were in advertly at the
bottom of my post. btw, it wasnt a sig file braniac.

He has a point. Most of his sentences and thoughts are composed of random
letters and numbers. It could happen. :-)

Dood is on the brink.
Old December 9th 04, 03:54 AM
Leland C. Scott

"Landshark" wrote in message
om...

"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message
It's all pretty clear cut Lanshark. You don't pay the NAL and challenge

it
in district court, or pay it, then go the appeal court route. If you

read
the whole quoted section that's what the court says, in legal speak,

near
the end.

Have you ever gotten a NAL?

NO.

Have you sent back the
paperwork to the FCC that goes with the NAL?
If the answer is no, then you don't know. If it's yes
then you know that you have to give them, Full name,
Social Security #, employment info, assets info etc etc.
As I have said in previous posts, I know two people
that got them, both were found guilty, though they filed
motions with the commission saying they weren't. They
then were told that if they didn't pay, their wages would
be garnished, liens on their houses. They were told by
the FCC & a lawyer (They both had different lawyers)
that was the only way or sue them in Federal court.

So they had crummy attorneys. Doesn't change the facts of the opinion
written by the appeals court in the AT&T case. If you go back and read that
section again you'll see that the FCC was mistaken about how things work.
The FCC had issues with the points raised by the AT&T NAL yet the court
agreed with AT&T. It seems to me that your buddy's attorney likely brought
the "party line" from the FCC. It wouldn't be the first time that a lawyer
missed rulings in case law that would have materially helped their client.
Happens more often that you think.

Say what you want, but you can't just say "I don't
agree, I want a trial" They start collecting the fine right
away when the commission says you are guilty.

As you say "try", until they have to go to court. Then it's a new ball game.

Anyway the original point made by several people was you can't challenge

NAL in court. I think that myth has been dispelled. You raised another
issue, is it really worth the cost? You might have a point there. I

guess
it
all depends on the about of the NAL. a couple of grand maybe not, but

for
$10K yeah I think it would if one feels confident they have a strong

case.

Same point, spend $9,000.00 on a lawyer, for a $10,000.00
fine? One of the persons I know was fined $30,000.00
plus for his NAL, his lawyer told him to pay the fine or make
arrangements for payments, he would be spending close to that to sue the
government to reduce fines. You saw above what they did to him.

The expense of going to court is a wholly different issue. I'll agree with
you that it could be an expensive option. And at times it doesn't make sense
to pursue the legal course of action.

On a side point who were you replying to in regards to a post about a
radio
and refering to them using my name? I never mentioned anything about a
radio, just a comment about you getting a NAL for first hand experience.

think you got me confused with somebody else.

Not really, I may have read into this more than what you meant:
"All I can figure out is you want to believe this so you can justifiy FCC
regulation violations in your own mind, feel better about it, and excuse
others for being held accountable."

But the way accusations fly in here, I figured you were saying
I would feel better about operating a linear or export radio.

No. 8-)) My point was you could pay a lawyer to get the same information
here for a whole lot less.

By the way what did that guy do to get a $30K NAL anyway? Must have really
ticked somebody off big time. The normal forfeitures are around $7500 for
the kinds of illegal crap people do that gets mentioned here in the group.
--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network