Old November 24th 04, 01:23 AM
Lancer

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 18:56:08 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Lancer wrote in
news.com:

He might slap it more if he knew that Pilots were still selling those
radios. HEHEHEHE..

really which ones??

Exit 470, I-20

Old November 24th 04, 01:44 AM
Lancer

wrote:

Lancer wrote in
news.com:

He might slap it more if he knew that Pilots were still selling those
radios. HEHEHEHE..

really which ones??

Exit 470, I-20

Exit 4/20 too.

Is that in Ohio? 470 is just south of Dallas.
Old November 24th 04, 02:08 AM
Lancer

wrote:

Lancer wrote in
news.com:

He might slap it more if he knew that Pilots were still selling those
radios. HEHEHEHE..

really which ones??

Exit 470, I-20

Exit 4/20 too.

Is that in Ohio? 470 is just south of Dallas.

Didn't look close enough at your post, 20 doesn't run though Ohio..
Old November 24th 04, 02:16 AM
harvey

wrote in message |

| Betcha slapped your little dinky while reading it too.
|
| more homo sexual innuendos

hmmm...masterbating is now gay?????????..i know i think of females when i do
it......or does it jus bring gay thoughts to you when someone mentions
wanking?
glad pilot centers arnt taking this to serious...
their prices arnt too bad when you figure u dont have to pay shipping thats
over inflated...nice catalog too, in color no less...
thx akc for more pretty pictures to look at..
harv

Old November 24th 04, 02:23 AM
harvey

"Steveo" wrote in message
| "Leland C. Scott" wrote:
| "Twistedhed" wrote in message
| The large corporations continue to do business as usual while the
| feds pacify insignificants with smoke and mirrors (fines).
|
| Except when the "go to jail" part of the penalty comes up for repeated
| violations. Also don't overlook that some of those Pilot Travel centers
| may be wholly own franchises where the owner has to pay the fine if they
| get busted. The real fine is having to go to court to fight the FCC, and
| that sounds like what may happen. When it does it could cost them much
| more than the $125K fine depending on how far they want to take the
fight
| up the legal ladder. This would be the case to watch.
|
| I think you can bankrupt on that one.

when you check out what the fine is for a gas spill from the EPA , the fine
thats being paid for the radios isnt even pocket change...they wont sweat it
and they are all company operated centers, none are franchised...
harv

Old November 24th 04, 02:32 AM
harvey

"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message

| "Twistedhed" wrote in message
| The large corporations continue to do business as usual while the
| feds pacify insignificants with smoke and mirrors (fines).
|
| Except when the "go to jail" part of the penalty comes up for repeated
| violations. Also don't overlook that some of those Pilot Travel centers
may
| be wholly own franchises where the owner has to pay the fine if they get
| busted. The real fine is having to go to court to fight the FCC, and that
| sounds like what may happen. When it does it could cost them much more
than
| the $125K fine depending on how far they want to take the fight up the
legal
| ladder. This would be the case to watch.
| --
| Leland C. Scott
| KC8LDO

i think a company whose one branch makes over 5 billion a yr will just shrug
this off....
harv

Old November 24th 04, 02:49 AM
Steveo

"harvey" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
| "Leland C. Scott" wrote:
| "Twistedhed" wrote in message
| The large corporations continue to do business as usual while the
| feds pacify insignificants with smoke and mirrors (fines).
|
| Except when the "go to jail" part of the penalty comes up for
| repeated violations. Also don't overlook that some of those Pilot
| Travel centers may be wholly own franchises where the owner has to
| pay the fine if they get busted. The real fine is having to go to
| court to fight the FCC, and that sounds like what may happen. When it
| does it could cost them much more than the $125K fine depending on
| how far they want to take the
fight
| up the legal ladder. This would be the case to watch.
|
| I think you can bankrupt on that one.

when you check out what the fine is for a gas spill from the EPA , the
fine thats being paid for the radios isnt even pocket change...they wont
sweat it and they are all company operated centers, none are
franchised... harv

Tell me about it..Pesticide trucks draw more attention for spill clean-up
and on-site license. I pride myself in compliance with that, mostly for the
applicator exposure. The LD-50 on most of the pesticides we use are at
least 3000 or higher, so you'd have to eat/drink massive amounts to kill
you.

Long term effect is bad typing.
Old November 24th 04, 03:09 AM
Steveo

Lancer wrote:
Didn't look close enough at your post, 20 doesn't run though Ohio..

Dunno about thru, but 20 is a major vain in my part of Ohio.
Old November 24th 04, 03:13 AM
harvey

"Steveo" wrote in message
| "harvey" wrote:
| "Steveo" wrote in message
| | "Leland C. Scott" wrote:
| | "Twistedhed" wrote in message
| | The large corporations continue to do business as usual while the
| | feds pacify insignificants with smoke and mirrors (fines).
| |
| | Except when the "go to jail" part of the penalty comes up for
| | repeated violations. Also don't overlook that some of those Pilot
| | Travel centers may be wholly own franchises where the owner has to
| | pay the fine if they get busted. The real fine is having to go to
| | court to fight the FCC, and that sounds like what may happen. When
it
| | does it could cost them much more than the $125K fine depending on
| | how far they want to take the
| fight
| | up the legal ladder. This would be the case to watch.
| |
| | I think you can bankrupt on that one.
|
| when you check out what the fine is for a gas spill from the EPA , the
| fine thats being paid for the radios isnt even pocket change...they wont
| sweat it and they are all company operated centers, none are
| franchised... harv
|
| Tell me about it..Pesticide trucks draw more attention for spill clean-up
| and on-site license. I pride myself in compliance with that, mostly for
the
| applicator exposure. The LD-50 on most of the pesticides we use are at
| least 3000 or higher, so you'd have to eat/drink massive amounts to kill
| you.
|
| Long term effect is bad typing.

i know as i get older its harder to hit seperate keys and its also according
to my thc levels.....hehe
buit then again the exposure to all the junk i used in the service i know
doesnt help matters..any one ever use green death or red lead? does wonders
for your health
harv