Old December 4th 04, 11:25 PM
AKC

Default !!!Landshark!!Hypocrite!!!

"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message
You and Frank need to do some more reading. The appeal court process is
there too, but both of you like to conveniently ignore it. As far as the
regulations go, that they are only++"rules",++go tell that to an attorney
and watch him laugh at you. Better yet get a NAL yourself and tell that
wopper to the judge.

++++++++ You don't comprehend it do you? You can not contest a
NAL in a court of law, you have to contest it before the FCC.
If you lose, you can then take it to civil court. As for the rules/
law, most of the FCC codes are only rules, as such the FCC enforces them
with NAL's, that's how they circumvent the legal system.
++++ I don't have to worry about NAL Lee, you would have more
to worry about than I.

++++++++ Landshark

how do you figure that? Lee is a licensed ham who operates legally. You are an unlicensed keyclown who freebands and operates illegal amps.

-------------- ÀÎÅÍ³Ý Ä«¸®½º¸¶ KORNET -------------

Old December 5th 04, 08:51 AM
Landshark

"AKC" wrote in message

[...]

How do you figure that Geo? I own a Cobra 148,
have lot of amps, not a one near a radio, all collecting
dust on the shelf's, I don't freeband and don't think I've
ever claimed to freeband.

Yawnnnnnnnnnnn, don't you get tired of being
the only trouble maker? You enjoy being the only
other trouble maker here along with Doug?

Landshark

--
That does suck..sometimes you're the
windshield..sometimes you're the bug.

Old December 5th 04, 09:54 PM
I Am Not George

"Landshark" wrote in message .com...

[...]

rotflmao yes you run completely legal ROTFLMAO 2x
Old December 5th 04, 10:01 PM
I Am Not George

"Landshark" wrote in message .com...

How do you figure that Geo? I own a Cobra 148,
have lot of amps, not a one near a radio, all collecting
dust on the shelf's,

uh huh whats day-to-day use mean, assclown?

Search Result 17From: The Landshark )
Subject: Need help picking the best mobile AMP! View: Complete
Thread (41 articles)
Original FormatNewsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 2000/07/19

I can attest to that. I know one of the people
he mentions and I told him the exact same thing
about proper care & feeding of you're friend.
He talks on it constantly and never really sounds
bad. My only beef with those type of amps are
the sideband capabilities (None).
I personally enjoyed the DX667 or my Favorites
for the past 4 years have been the Messenger 1200,
1800. Day to day use they take a licking and keep
on ticking.
The Landshark

--
It's a Buell-tiful Day for a ride
through the Canyons.

1999 Ford F-150 Super Cab
1998 Buell S3 Thunderbolt
1983 Honda 1100F
Old December 5th 04, 10:14 PM
I Am Not George

"Landshark" wrote in message .com...
How do you figure that Geo? I own a Cobra 148,
have lot of amps, not a one near a radio, all collecting
dust on the shelf's, I don't freeband and don't think I've
ever claimed to freeband.

this is too easy LOL.....

Message 13 in threadFrom: Landshark )
Subject: This 'may" make Soviet Voober happy *
View this article onlyNewsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 2001-12-03 18:57:08 EST

That's cool, I only hangout
between 27.775 & 26.775 myself when
I have something up and running.
I try to avoid 10 meters or anywhere
near it as much as I can.

Landshark

--
"BAD CITIZENS HAVE MORE FUN BECAUSE THEY ARE MORE FREE"