Old December 5th 04, 01:26 PM
Uncle Hal

Default saturday was great

Just a quick update for the AKC.

There was recorded telephone conversation between a "customer" and a
keyclown supplier. The conversation consisted of the keyclown supplier
offering to add 11 meters to a superstar radio. The conversation then
progressed to what type of amp the superstar "would best drive". The
customer was assured that by purchasing them both together a "perfect match"
was assured. (Are you keyclowns really THAT stupid??)

Oh, and did I mention, This is a VERY prominent keyclown supplier.

The tapes along with a letter are on the way to Dallas.

I understand the "customer" also offered to complete the transaction under
the supervision of the authorities.

Life is good.

Uncle Hal

Old December 5th 04, 10:39 PM
U Know Who

"Uncle Hal" Don't Bother wrote in message
om...
Just a quick update for the AKC.

There was recorded telephone conversation between a "customer" and a
keyclown supplier. The conversation consisted of the keyclown supplier
offering to add 11 meters to a superstar radio. The conversation then
progressed to what type of amp the superstar "would best drive". The
customer was assured that by purchasing them both together a "perfect
match" was assured. (Are you keyclowns really THAT stupid??)

Oh, and did I mention, This is a VERY prominent keyclown supplier.

The tapes along with a letter are on the way to Dallas.

I understand the "customer" also offered to complete the transaction under
the supervision of the authorities.

Life is good.

Uncle Hal

If the Feds cared, they'd have done it themselves. Did Barney Fife of
Mayberry inspire this undercover work?

Old December 6th 04, 12:42 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

"Uncle Hal" Don't Bother wrote in message . com...
Just a quick update for the AKC.

There was recorded telephone conversation between a "customer" and a
keyclown supplier. The conversation consisted of the keyclown supplier
offering to add 11 meters to a superstar radio. The conversation then
progressed to what type of amp the superstar "would best drive". The
customer was assured that by purchasing them both together a "perfect match"
was assured. (Are you keyclowns really THAT stupid??)

Oh, and did I mention, This is a VERY prominent keyclown supplier.

The tapes along with a letter are on the way to Dallas.

I understand the "customer" also offered to complete the transaction under
the supervision of the authorities.

Life is good.

Uncle Hal

Mystery shopping is so much fun!
Old December 6th 04, 01:41 PM
Twistedhed

Reply to: =A0=A0 "Uncle Hal" I don't Want To Hear From You! From:
=A0=A0 "Uncle Hal" Don't Bother Group: =A0=A0 rec.radio.cb Subject:
=A0=A0 saturday was great Date: =A0=A0 Sun, Dec 5, 2004, 7:26am (EST-1)

=A0=A0
Just a quick update for the AKC.

There was recorded telephone conversation

between a "customer" and a keyclown

supplier.

The FCC can do nothing but contact the person. The FCC must personally
witness the infraction prior to ANY action against the offender.
Besides, you broke the law the second you began taping a telephone
conversation without the person's implicit permission and
acknowlegement.
You're not only a hypocrite when it comes to the law, you're an
uninformed hypocrite concerning the laws of the FCC that govern
communications. Educate yourself.

The conversation consisted of the keyclown

supplier offering to add 11 meters to a

superstar radio. The conversation then

progressed to what type of amp the superstar

"would best drive". The customer was assured
that by purchasing them both together a

"perfect match" was assured. (Are you

keyclowns really THAT stupid??)

You sure are to think you can illegally tape one's private telepone
conversation without their knowledge or permission.

Oh, and did I mention, This is a VERY

prominent keyclown supplier.

Doesn't matter if they were discussing murder, you have no ground to
tape them,,,,it's illegal. You broke a law to uphold another law and the
law you broke is much more serious than any law you claim the
distributor made by virtue of their talk.Your crime created a direct
victim...you committed a crime in order to get another to create a
lesser crime. You're not the brightest bulbin the box, Geogre.

The tapes along with a letter are on the way to
Dallas.

And straight into the trash.

I understand the "customer" also offered to

complete the transaction under the

supervision of the authorities.

Life is good.

Especially when someone as ignorant as you thinks they have know
something.

Uncle Hal (wa3moj)

Have fun, Geogre, but educate yourself, and stop breaking FCC laws and
regulations, you criminal.

Old December 6th 04, 11:46 PM
U Know Who

"Twistedhed" wrote in message

Reply to: "Uncle Hal" I don't Want To Hear From You! From:
"Uncle Hal" Don't Bother Group: rec.radio.cb Subject:
saturday was great Date: Sun, Dec 5, 2004, 7:26am (EST-1)

Just a quick update for the AKC.

There was recorded telephone conversation

between a "customer" and a keyclown

supplier.

The FCC can do nothing but contact the person. The FCC must personally
witness the infraction prior to ANY action against the offender.
Besides, you broke the law the second you began taping a telephone
conversation without the person's implicit permission and
acknowlegement.
You're not only a hypocrite when it comes to the law, you're an
uninformed hypocrite concerning the laws of the FCC that govern
communications. Educate yourself.

Twist, I *think* you might be mistaken on this one. The way *I* understand
it, it is legal to tape a telephone conversation as long as one of the
parties is aware it is being taped. Basically, it prevents wire-tapping
where neither party is aware. A case in point would be where a husband who
suspects his wife of cheating tapes her and the guy she is cheating with,
without the knowledge of either. I know that is illegal, because we had a
city councilman do that here...he wound up getting federal charges and
felony for his eavesdropping. But, I still think it is legal for a person to
tape another party without telling them.

I may be wrong, but I don't think so.

Old December 7th 04, 12:30 AM
Lancer

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 23:46:48 GMT, "U Know Who"
wrote:

[...]

Depends on what state you are in. In Texas as long as one party knows
it being recorded its legal.
Old December 7th 04, 04:23 AM
Landshark

ews.com...
wrote:

[...]

Same in California.

Landshark

--
That does suck..sometimes you're the
windshield..sometimes you're the bug.

Old December 7th 04, 01:15 PM
Lancer

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 18:47:56 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Twisty misguidedly wrote:

Besides, you broke the law the second you began taping a telephone
conversation without the person's implicit permission and
acknowlegement.
You're not only a hypocrite when it comes to the law, you're an
uninformed hypocrite concerning the laws of the FCC that govern
communications. Educate yourself.

ROFLMAO 100000000 XXXXXXX Twsity the NG Lawyer telling someone else they
are uniformed and calling them a hypocrite, when he is the Biggest
Hypocrite of all Look at his Post anyone most certainly can record the
conversation they are part of and does not have to dosclose to other party
they are being taped. A 3rd party cannot tape 2 people who have no idea
they are being taped.

No, anyone can not most certainly can record the
conversation they are part of and does not have to dosclose to other
party they are being taped.

Some states require, under most circumstances, the consent of all
parties to a conversation. Those jurisdictions are Connecticut,
Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana, Nevada,
New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and Washington.

It is illegal under all jurisdictions to record calls in which one is
not a party.

Get your facts staright before you post your crap.
Old December 7th 04, 03:04 PM
Twistedhed

From:
(U=A0Know=A0Who)
"Twistedhed" wrote in message
Reply to: "Uncle Hal" I don't Want To Hear From You! From: "Uncle Hal"
Don't Bother Group: rec.radio.cb Subject: saturday was great Date:
Sun, Dec 5, 2004, 7:26am (EST-1) Organization: Don't Write X-Priority: 3
There was recorded telephone conversation
between a "customer" and a keyclown
supplier.
The FCC can do nothing but contact the person. The FCC must personally
witness the infraction prior to ANY action against the offender.
Besides, you broke the law the second you began taping a telephone
conversation without the person's implicit permission and
acknowlegement.
You're not only a hypocrite when it comes to the law, you're an
uninformed hypocrite concerning the laws of the FCC that govern
communications. Educate yourself.

Twist, I *think* you might be mistaken on this

one. The way *I* understand it, it is legal to

tape a telephone conversation as long as one

of the parties is aware it is being taped.

Nope. It is illegal to tape a private conversation without the explicit
permission of the partiy OR parties being taped. In other words, it is
illegal to tape a party without their knowledge.

Basically, it prevents wire-tapping where

neither party is aware. A case in point would

be where a husband who suspects his wife of

cheating tapes her and the guy she is

cheating with, without the knowledge of either.
I know that is illegal, because we had a city

councilman do that here...he wound up getting
federal charges and felony for his

eavesdropping. But, I still think it is legal for a

person to tape another party without telling

them.

I may be wrong, but I don't think so.

Wiretapping requires a judges order,,the taping of a conversation a
person is party to does not. If I were to tape your conversation with a
third party, I would be guilty of wiretapping without a judges consent.
If I were to tape a private conversation of you and I on the telephone
without your consent and knowledge, it could not be used or submitted in
a court of law, as it was illegally obtained. One can tape a radio
conversation, as it is not private, but one may not tape a private
telephone conversation. For quick reference and recall of this topic, I
invoke the case of Newt Gingrich having his cell phone conversation
taped in Jacksonville, Fl a few years ago. While the recordings were
made public and covered what were alleged conversations concerning
alleged illegal acts, no action could be taken because of the maner in
whcih the info was obtained,,,,illegally.