Old December 7th 04, 04:11 AM
Uncle Hal

Default Lancer's family

Lancer's family photo album.
http://www.brownlove.com/
Could this explain his mind set?

Old December 7th 04, 01:27 PM
Lancer

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 22:11:10 -0600, "Uncle Hal" Don't Bother wrote:

Lancer's family photo album.
http://www.brownlove.com/
Could this explain his mind set?

LOL! No explain someones mind set that spends time searching for links
like that.

Old December 7th 04, 02:03 PM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Lancer wrote in :

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 22:11:10 -0600, "Uncle Hal" Don't Bother wrote:

Lancer's family photo album.
http://www.brownlove.com/
Could this explain his mind set?

LOL! No explain someones mind set that spends time searching for links
like that.

explain the mindset of someone spending time to drive to someone house
from a NG and take pictures from the street talk about a waste of time
and no life... hey it sounds like you ...

Too bad, so sad. Your fugly felon hero is a coward. LOL

http://n8wwm.4t.com/
Old December 7th 04, 02:18 PM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
steveo the more you post the pic the more you like like a pussy, save

yourself the embarassment

Hehe, not likely.

http://n8wwm.4t.com/photo.html
Old December 7th 04, 02:29 PM
Lancer

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 08:00:02 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Lancer wrote in :

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 22:11:10 -0600, "Uncle Hal" Don't Bother wrote:

Lancer's family photo album.
http://www.brownlove.com/
Could this explain his mind set?

LOL! No explain someones mind set that spends time searching for links
like that.

explain the mindset of someone spending time to drive to someone house from
a NG and take pictures from the street talk about a waste of time and no
life... hey it sounds like you ...

Ah, come on now, you think I'm Steve?

1) Steve is in Ohio.

2) I am in Texas.

Does that help?

Old December 7th 04, 02:32 PM
Lancer

wrote:
steveo the more you post the pic the more you like like a pussy, save

yourself the embarassment

Hehe, not likely.

http://n8wwm.4t.com/photo.html

His pic is always good for a laugh, and a "thank god I'm not that
ugly"
Old December 7th 04, 03:56 PM

explain the mindset of someone spending time to drive to someone
house
from a NG and take pictures from the street talk about a waste of

time

Lil bro you have got him pegged as usual you are talkin truth and they
cant stand it LOL

Old December 7th 04, 03:57 PM

explain the mindset of someone spending time to drive to someone
house
from a NG and take pictures from the street talk about a waste of

time

Lil bro you have got him pegged as usual you are talking truth and they
cant stand it LOL

Old December 8th 04, 12:29 AM
Lancer

Lancer wrote in :

Ah, come on now, you think I'm Steve?

Never said that or insinuated that

1) Steve is in Ohio.

Ill buy that

2) I am in Texas.

That i doubt

Does that help?

Not at all post with out masking your ip

There is that better? You do know how to use tracert don't you?

Old December 8th 04, 02:13 AM
Landshark

Lancer wrote in :

Ah, come on now, you think I'm Steve?

Never said that or insinuated that

1) Steve is in Ohio.

Ill buy that

2) I am in Texas.

That i doubt

Does that help?

Not at all post with out masking your ip

There is that better? You do know how to use tracert don't you?

Thanks, why I can't figure, but thanks again

Landshark

--
Is it so frightening to have me at your shoulder?
Thunder and lightning couldn't be bolder.