Old December 10th 04, 09:47 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Default Keyclowns: More on auction ratouts

Your friends the AKC will continue wide spread auction ratouts, we just
wont post them here until we have tons of em. Memorize your auction
numbers, so you can check the periodic master list and see if we did
your auction in.

Keyclowns are not allowed to use amplifiers or operate on illegal
frequencies, and we intend to do our part to help you stay in
compliance. We know you are too retarded to figure it out, but when you
check the master list make sure you post your thanks to us.

Old December 10th 04, 07:38 PM
Lancer

On 10 Dec 2004 01:47:00 -0800, "Psychiatrist to keyclowns"
wrote:

Your friends the AKC will continue wide spread auction ratouts, we just
wont post them here until we have tons of em. Memorize your auction
numbers, so you can check the periodic master list and see if we did
your auction in.

Keyclowns are not allowed to use amplifiers or operate on illegal
frequencies, and we intend to do our part to help you stay in
compliance. We know you are too retarded to figure it out, but when you
check the master list make sure you post your thanks to us.

By the time you have "tons" of them to post here, most will have ended
with a winning bid.