Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 2nd 04, 08:43 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Default Keyclowns, MORE EBAY RATOUTS COMING!!!

Aint that funny? You limpwrists can't do anything but sit on the NG and
whine. We slap you wimps down left and right and all you can do is sit
there with snot running down your tear streaked faces. Sorry to make
you mess up your rouge and eye shadow, but keyclowns are not allowed to
sell export radios, amps, or noise toys.

We know some of you kweens will post about amps sold, etc...whoopie
doo!

Every time you post that stuff you are just making us laugh more. You
idiots are so controlled.