Old December 14th 04, 06:15 PM
HAPPY CAMPER

Default Too Far

I thought we were fighting the breaking of rules on the citizen's radio
service. High power, etc.

I don't think bringing people's family into an argument helps our cause
just as the keyclowns throwing insults as well as posting things from
some old court date helps their cause.
We should be above the gutter talk.

Old December 15th 04, 01:32 AM
Lancer

On 14 Dec 2004 10:15:19 -0800, "HAPPY CAMPER"
wrote:

I thought we were fighting the breaking of rules on the citizen's radio
service. High power, etc.

I don't think bringing people's family into an argument helps our cause
just as the keyclowns throwing insults as well as posting things from
some old court date helps their cause.
We should be above the gutter talk.

The people that call themselves AKC care really care less about
Illegal equipment. As you have noticed there is almost no talk or
discussion of that type of equipment on this group from the regulars.
Other than to tweak the AKC niwits.
Old December 17th 04, 09:13 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Did you ever notice how easy it is to tweak keyclowns? They respond on
command, especially that Petro-porker mopeydopey.

Old December 15th 04, 07:47 AM
Steveo

"HAPPY CAMPER" wrote:
I thought we were fighting the breaking of rules on the citizen's radio
service. High power, etc.

I don't think bringing people's family into an argument helps our cause
just as the keyclowns throwing insults as well as posting things from
some old court date helps their cause.
We should be above the gutter talk.

Gutter talk is the only way dogie knows how to talk on here. His leg
humping follower Geo is too stupid to think on his own, so he follows
along like a short bus rider licking windows.

Me, I can make friends with just about anyone, in fact I had a truce
with N8WWM for a while and we were even being cordial via email.
Dogie couldn't stand the détente so he has resumed his gay projection
and otherwise totally vile insults. He's also gone back to forging.

It's apparent why the court ordered him to seek mental health help.

What CB and antenna do you operate, HP? I've been plowing snow till
now 2:30 am and the band was sorta quiet on the portable.
Old December 18th 04, 05:54 AM
SideBand

HAPPY CAMPER wrote:
I thought we were fighting the breaking of rules on the citizen's radio
service. High power, etc.

I don't think bringing people's family into an argument helps our cause
just as the keyclowns throwing insults as well as posting things from
some old court date helps their cause.
We should be above the gutter talk.

FINALLY! A voice of reason..

Of course, I said the same thing four years or so ago.. didn't change it
then, either..

IOW, The AKC are wannabe channelmasters, splots, beepers, and truckstop
entertainers, but instead of doing it on the air, they do it here.

Education is a better tack... but none of the "AKC" crowd seem to
realize this.

-SSB

Old December 18th 04, 07:12 AM

SideBand wrote:
HAPPY CAMPER wrote:
[...]

well chris have you been reading the NG at all you would see steveo and
his sock pals harassing hams in there homes posting personal info etc
we assume you approve of this?

Old December 18th 04, 12:19 PM
Steveo

SideBand wrote:
HAPPY CAMPER wrote:
[...]

It wouldn't be neighborly for me to refuse his invitation:

From:N8WWM Auntie Keyclown )
Subject: calling out Peepeeholic
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 2001-08-08 09:09:21 PST

Hey Peepeeholic:
Yes I am in Toledo. I have plenty of down home hospitality for you or
ANY of the other queens in here who wish to stir up some mess.
You wanna come by and visit? I will be delighted to send you back to
the MISTAKE ON THE LAKE with a thought in your mind that it was a real
dumb idea.
Imagine, Peepeeholic...Imagine...You come to my place and star some
junk...I put you face down and hurtin extreme, take pics of you laying
there with a bumped up noggin, and post 'em to the NG. I relish you
coming by. I am good in the callbook, just as I told your wife, the
trainedpuppet.
Have not had this much fun since I used to go cuttin' coax and
building jamming oscillators back when I was 16 yrs old.

http://n8wwm.4t.com/

From:N8WWM Auntie Keyclown )
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 2001-08-08 09:09:21 PST

Hey Peepeeholic:
Yes I am in Toledo. I have plenty of down home hospitality for you or
ANY of the other queens in here who wish to stir up some mess.
You wanna come by and visit? I will be delighted to send you back to
the MISTAKE ON THE LAKE with a thought in your mind that it was a real
dumb idea.
Imagine, Peepeeholic...Imagine...You come to my place and star some
junk...I put you face down and hurtin extreme, take pics of you laying
there with a bumped up noggin, and post 'em to the NG. I relish you
coming by. I am good in the callbook, just as I told your wife, the
trainedpuppet.
Have not had this much fun since I used to go cuttin' coax and
building jamming oscillators back when I was 16 yrs old.

http://n8wwm.4t.com/

That sure looks like an invitation. What is he whining about?

From:N8WWM Auntie Keyclown )
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 2001-08-08 09:09:21 PST

Hey Peepeeholic:
Yes I am in Toledo. I have plenty of down home hospitality for you or
ANY of the other queens in here who wish to stir up some mess.
You wanna come by and visit? I will be delighted to send you back to
the MISTAKE ON THE LAKE with a thought in your mind that it was a real
dumb idea.
Imagine, Peepeeholic...Imagine...You come to my place and star some
junk...I put you face down and hurtin extreme, take pics of you laying
there with a bumped up noggin, and post 'em to the NG. I relish you
coming by. I am good in the callbook, just as I told your wife, the
trainedpuppet.
Have not had this much fun since I used to go cuttin' coax and
building jamming oscillators back when I was 16 yrs old.

http://n8wwm.4t.com/

That sure looks like an invitation. What is he whining about?

Dunno, except that he's a hypocrite. Doug came up with the idea
of taking pictures too. He should be happy, it was his idea.