Old December 19th 04, 07:57 PM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Smooth G wrote in
:

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 17:41:37 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Steveo wrote in news:20041218172632.436
:

Here we have george admitting it's him that posts thru the Korean
server. Nice job geo, feel better now?

I am the guy you call george, i didnt make any of those post you

****ing
clueless douchebag.

I am the guy you call icecold, I am not icecold you ****ing clueless
douchebag with a 32 pill amplifier.

I dont have a 32 pill Icecold sorry.

Did you ever have one? (be honest)
Old December 19th 04, 08:03 PM
Steveo

wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20041218172632.436
:

Here we have george admitting it's him that posts thru the Korean
server. Nice job geo, feel better now?

I am the guy you call george, i didnt make any of those post you ****ing
clueless douchebag.

Switch to aol and agree with yourself, angry-boi.
Old December 19th 04, 08:04 PM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20041218164759.266
:

Hi Doug. How's the court ordered shrink going? Are you going to give
your kids anything for Christmas like umm..food perhaps?

How's the antenna scam going?

Thanks Steveo more quoter for the Web Gem thread.

You're welcome. Too bad their all true eh?
Old December 19th 04, 08:12 PM
Lancer

wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20041218172632.436
:

Here we have george admitting it's him that posts thru the Korean
server. Nice job geo, feel better now?

I am the guy you call george, i didnt make any of those post you ****ing
clueless douchebag.

Switch to aol and agree with yourself, angry-boi.

Now watch him respond that he doesn't have an AOL account...

Old December 19th 04, 08:16 PM
Steveo

wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20041218172632.436 :

Here we have george admitting it's him that posts thru the Korean
server. Nice job geo, feel better now?

I am the guy you call george, i didnt make any of those post you
****ing clueless douchebag.

Switch to aol and agree with yourself, angry-boi.

Now watch him respond that he doesn't have an AOL account...

Yep..Just cuz he says it, don't make it so. :P
Old December 19th 04, 08:20 PM
Lancer

wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20041218172632.436 :

Here we have george admitting it's him that posts thru the Korean
server. Nice job geo, feel better now?

I am the guy you call george, i didnt make any of those post you
****ing clueless douchebag.

Switch to aol and agree with yourself, angry-boi.

Now watch him respond that he doesn't have an AOL account...

Yep..Just cuz he says it, don't make it so. :P

Watching football today? Dallas is actually doing pretty good against
Philly today.
Old December 19th 04, 08:50 PM
Steveo

wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20041218172632.436 :

Here we have george admitting it's him that posts thru the Korean
server. Nice job geo, feel better now?

I am the guy you call george, i didnt make any of those post you
****ing clueless douchebag.

Switch to aol and agree with yourself, angry-boi.

Now watch him respond that he doesn't have an AOL account...

Yep..Just cuz he says it, don't make it so. :P

Watching football today? Dallas is actually doing pretty good against
Philly today.

Yea, watching the Browns get their ass kicked again on the frozen tundra
of Browns Stadium. Man they suck! I was plowing snow till about 2:00 or
so, we're going back out at 11:00. Big blizzard up here now.

I used to like the Eagles until they got TO. What a blowhard.
Old December 19th 04, 09:18 PM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Smooth G wrote in
:

wrote:

Steveo wrote in
news:20041218172632.436 :

Here we have george admitting it's him that posts thru the Korean
server. Nice job geo, feel better now?

I am the guy you call george, i didnt make any of those post you
****ing
clueless douchebag.

I am the guy you call icecold, I am not icecold you ****ing
clueless douchebag with a 32 pill amplifier.

I dont have a 32 pill Icecold sorry.

Did you ever have one? (be honest)

yeah when you give your real name and address I will give you a 100%
honest answer.

You know my name and town. You could -never- tell the truth anyway.
Old December 19th 04, 09:36 PM
Lancer

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 15:14:20 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Steveo wrote in news:20041219150349.013
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in

:

Here we have george admitting it's him that posts thru the Korean
server. Nice job geo, feel better now?

I am the guy you call george, i didnt make any of those post you

****ing
clueless douchebag.

Switch to aol and agree with yourself, angry-boi.

sorry dick with ears i told you more than 100x i dont have aol. now go
switch to your sock puppets and agree with yourself, in fact Lancer
should be replying any second now.

Right on Queue, "I don't have an AOL account"

Looks like your chip is working Geo...