Old December 19th 04, 09:40 PM
Lancer

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 15:16:53 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Lancer wrote in
news.com:

On 19 Dec 2004 20:03:49 GMT, Steveo
wrote:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20041218172632.436 :

Here we have george admitting it's him that posts thru the Korean
server. Nice job geo, feel better now?

I am the guy you call george, i didnt make any of those post you
****ing clueless douchebag.

Switch to aol and agree with yourself, angry-boi.

Now watch him respond that he doesn't have an AOL account...

exactly i dont you stupid **** now watch you reply you are in Texas, and
that you arent a sock puppet. If I had aol why wouldt i post from that
with all ****ed up posts? why havent i slipped up and use the email
address the other person is using and post from my comcast account, you
guys keep telling me how stupid I am yet I keep laughing at your
accusations.

I could give a rats ass if you think I'm Texas. or if you think I'm a
sock puppet. Keep on laughing at yourself, everyone else is..
Old December 19th 04, 09:43 PM
Lancer

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 15:18:08 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Steveo wrote in news:20041219155013.648
:

I used to like the Eagles until they got TO. What a blowhard.

Now i would like to see you say that to his face, internet tough guy. You
suck and lancer swallows.

Dirty diaper Geo? You should be old enough to use pullups by now?

Old December 19th 04, 10:09 PM
Steveo

wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20041219155013.648
:

I used to like the Eagles until they got TO. What a blowhard.

Now i would like to see you say that to his face, internet tough guy. You
suck and lancer swallows.

Why so angry, monkeyaa?
Old December 19th 04, 11:24 PM

Lancer wrote:
On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 15:14:20 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Steveo wrote in

:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
Steveo wrote in

:

Here we have george admitting it's him that posts thru the

Korean
server. Nice job geo, feel better now?

I am the guy you call george, i didnt make any of those post you

****ing
clueless douchebag.

Switch to aol and agree with yourself, angry-boi.

sorry dick with ears i told you more than 100x i dont have aol. now

go
switch to your sock puppets and agree with yourself, in fact Lancer
should be replying any second now.

Right on Queue, "I don't have an AOL account"

Looks like your chip is working Geo...

stfu assflap

Old December 19th 04, 11:32 PM
Smooth G

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 16:38:55 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Lancer wrote in
news.com:

wrote:

Steveo wrote in news:20041219150349.013
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

Here we have george admitting it's him that posts thru the Korean
server. Nice job geo, feel better now?

I am the guy you call george, i didnt make any of those post you
****ing
clueless douchebag.

Switch to aol and agree with yourself, angry-boi.

sorry dick with ears i told you more than 100x i dont have aol. now go
switch to your sock puppets and agree with yourself, in fact Lancer
should be replying any second now.

Right on Queue,

yes you jumped into the thread right on cue.

"I don't have an AOL account"

me either

If you dont have an aol account then I am not icecold.

Old December 19th 04, 11:32 PM
Smooth G

wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20041218172632.436 :

Here we have george admitting it's him that posts thru the Korean
server. Nice job geo, feel better now?

I am the guy you call george, i didnt make any of those post you
****ing clueless douchebag.

Switch to aol and agree with yourself, angry-boi.

Now watch him respond that he doesn't have an AOL account...

exactly i dont you stupid **** now watch you reply you are in Texas, and
that you arent a sock puppet.

exactly I am not icecold now watch you reply that I am or that I am
someone else and that you aren't a socl puppet yourself!!!!!!!!
Old December 20th 04, 01:45 AM

Lancer wrote:
On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 15:14:20 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Steveo wrote in

:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
Steveo wrote in

:

Here we have george admitting it's him that posts thru the

Korean
server. Nice job geo, feel better now?

I am the guy you call george, i didnt make any of those post you

****ing
clueless douchebag.

Switch to aol and agree with yourself, angry-boi.

sorry dick with ears i told you more than 100x i dont have aol. now

go
switch to your sock puppets and agree with yourself, in fact Lancer
should be replying any second now.

Right on Queue, "I don't have an AOL account"

Looks like your chip is working Geo...

shut it, assface