Old December 20th 04, 02:03 PM
Smooth G

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 19:40:02 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Smooth G wrote in
news
On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 15:16:53 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Lancer wrote in
synews.com:

On 19 Dec 2004 20:03:49 GMT, Steveo
wrote:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20041218172632.436 :

Here we have george admitting it's him that posts thru the Korean
server. Nice job geo, feel better now?

I am the guy you call george, i didnt make any of those post you
****ing clueless douchebag.

Switch to aol and agree with yourself, angry-boi.

Now watch him respond that he doesn't have an AOL account...

exactly i dont you stupid **** now watch you reply you are in Texas,

and
that you arent a sock puppet.

exactly I am not icecold now watch you reply that I am or that I am
someone else and that you aren't a socl puppet yourself!!!!!!!!

i am not a sock puppet but you are icecoldnyc 100% fact

You are a sock puppet (now that I finally know what one is)
Prozac/George/Too Many names to mention!
Old December 20th 04, 02:03 PM
Smooth G

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 16:38:55 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Lancer wrote in
ynews.com:

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 15:14:20 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Steveo wrote in news:20041219150349.013
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

Here we have george admitting it's him that posts thru the Korean
server. Nice job geo, feel better now?

I am the guy you call george, i didnt make any of those post you
****ing
clueless douchebag.

Switch to aol and agree with yourself, angry-boi.

sorry dick with ears i told you more than 100x i dont have aol. now go
switch to your sock puppets and agree with yourself, in fact Lancer
should be replying any second now.

Right on Queue,

yes you jumped into the thread right on cue.

"I don't have an AOL account"

me either

If you dont have an aol account then I am not icecold.

Old December 20th 04, 06:59 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Quit lying mopeydopey. You know you wanted to be a quarterback cuz you
wanted to be able to put your hands on male ass without being called a
fag

Old December 20th 04, 07:11 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

100% correct, but you left out one fact. When mopey gets sore jaws from
sucking he switches off with lancer

Old December 21st 04, 04:44 AM
BP

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote in :

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in
oups.com:

Quit lying mopeydopey. You know you wanted to be a quarterback cuz
you wanted to be able to put your hands on male ass without being
called a fag

roflmao 100x

Sucking up to your demented hero, geo?? While you're at it,
geo, fetch his pink bunny slippers for him too...

Old December 21st 04, 11:26 AM
Steveo

wrote:
"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in
oups.com:

Quit lying mopeydopey. You know you wanted to be a quarterback cuz you
wanted to be able to put your hands on male ass without being called a
fag

roflmao 100x

You really dig that gay talk. Wanna really good laugh? Check out the
dome on the fugly **** that posted that tripe. Now this is funny.

http://tinyurl.com/4caep
Old December 21st 04, 11:33 AM
Steveo

N8WWM Doug Adair"Psychiatrist to keyclowns"
wrote:
100% correct, but you left out one fact. When mopey gets sore jaws from
sucking he switches off with lancer

__________Boiler plate response to the mentally ill N8WWM_________

N8WWM DOUGLAS ADAIR present in court. Indigency Hearing held. MARY S.
SWANSON appointed as counsel. Matter called for Probation Violation
Hearing.

Defendant having admitted to a probation violation, and
having waived oral hearing, defendant is found in violation
of probation. F4 (felony)

Probation as ordered by this Court on April 11, 1997 is
ordered continued with the following added conditions:

1) Seek and maintain gainful employment;

2) Defendant to seek mental health counseling; ----HAR HAR

3) Execute wage withholding agreement.

Dated December 1, 2000
Old December 21st 04, 11:35 AM
Steveo

wrote:
Quit lying mopeydopey. You know you wanted to be a quarterback cuz you
wanted to be able to put your hands on male ass without being called a
fag

More gay projection form the mentally ill N8WWM. I played full back in
high school.
Old December 21st 04, 02:50 PM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20041221063516.380$D9 @newsreader.com:

wrote:
Quit lying mopeydopey. You know you wanted to be a quarterback cuz you
wanted to be able to put your hands on male ass without being called a
fag

More gay projection form the mentally ill N8WWM. I played full back in
high school.

I heard you played WIDE-Reciever, except it wasn't football game.

More gay projection, monkeyaa?