Old December 20th 04, 08:15 PM
G_Reaper

**Nice try LeTard, but we know it's you. We can smell you and that's
the same story you posted in ALT.SEX.GAY.BLACKS a few months ago.
BUSTED you halfwitted, fecalfaced, Moron!!! LMFAO!**

Steveo's whore mother(Leroy Knevil) wrote:
the first time I watched my mommy get ****ed by a big buck ******s

was
the first time my cock was as hard as a rock.

I wanted that cock in me.thats why I love ****** cock. My wife is a
filthy dirty whore, but thats why I married her. she was the biggest
cocksucker here in Ohio. she really loves buck ******s as much as I

do.
Infact she was ****ing ******s since the age of 12, a long time

before
I met her. but thats another story. She loves it when I bring ******s
home for her to ****. I jerk off watching that ****** cock slam in

her.
Then when the ****** is ready to cum, I pull his cock out of her and
shove it in my mouth and I never ever drip any on my lips. That hot
****** cum goes right into my little puggy belly.

Old December 21st 04, 12:21 PM
Steveo

Hey Lee, who do I know in Madison Heights Michigan?

Ya just can't control yourself eh?

bgp987471bgs.madsnh01.mi.comcast.net

KC8LDO Lookups: 18288
LELAND C SCOTT
32378 CONCORD DR BLDG 21 APT B
MADISON HEIGHTS MI 48071
USA

"Steveo's whore mother" wrote:
the first time I watched my mommy get ****ed by a big buck ******s was
the first time my cock was as hard as a rock.

I wanted that cock in me.thats why I love ****** cock. My wife is a
filthy dirty whore, but thats why I married her. she was the biggest
cocksucker here in Ohio. she really loves buck ******s as much as I do.
Infact she was ****ing ******s since the age of 12, a long time before
I met her. but thats another story. She loves it when I bring ******s
home for her to ****. I jerk off watching that ****** cock slam in her.
Then when the ****** is ready to cum, I pull his cock out of her and
shove it in my mouth and I never ever drip any on my lips. That hot
****** cum goes right into my little puggy belly.

NeoTrace Trace Version 3.25 Results
Target: 68.41.138.160
Date: 12/21/2004 (Tuesday), 7:07:17 AM
Nodes: 2

Node Data
Node Net Reg IP Address Location Node Name
1 1
2 bgp987471bgs.madsnh01.mi.comcast.net

Packet Data
Node High Low Avg Tot Lost
1 0 0 0 1 0
2 ---- ---- ---- 122 122

Network id#: 2
Comcast Cable Communications, Inc. JUMPSTART-1 (NET-68-32-0-0-1)
68.32.0.0 - 68.63.255.255
Comcast Cable Communications, Inc MICHIGAN-A-1 (NET-68-40-0-0-1)
68.40.0.0 - 68.41.255.255

Registrant Data
Registrant id#: 1
Registrant:
Comcast Corporation (COMCAST4-DOM)
1500 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
US

_____
NeoTrace Copyright ©1997-2001 NeoWorx Inc

i confess Steveo CB 18 December 15th 04 05:20 AM
OT..online cock fights Steveo CB 2 August 25th 04 12:00 AM
Gay Stevie Parks cries and whines for N8's cock ChukkeeSukkee is a faggot CB 1 November 10th 03 06:48 PM
N8WWM writes (was) Gay keyqueen cock pumping Stevie Mopedophile's anus: IN,OUT,IN,OUT,IN,OUT Steveo Policy 0 November 5th 03 01:09 AM
LANDSISSY GAGS, SWALLOWS TRUCKERS COCK, GETS GANG BANGED Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup CB 0 October 12th 03 06:33 PM