Old December 21st 04, 04:07 AM
Steveo

"Plain Bagel" wrote:
spotgeorge wrote:
snapperhead you said previsouly you were in atlanta, so you lie. what
else is new. rememebr when you talked me to death about meeting me in
philly, then you had ahhmmm some sorta excuse.

Actually, my excuse was I didn't get the Philly job so I coundn't come
meet you. I am off work for the year, if you want to come visit me in
Atlanta though. I am about an hour or so out from Atlanta. I'll pick
you up at the airport; and pay your plane fare when you get here.

You have a better shot at meeting Santa.
Old December 21st 04, 04:45 AM
Plain Bagel

Steveo wrote:
"Plain Bagel" wrote:
spotgeorge wrote:
snapperhead you said previsouly you were in atlanta, so you lie.
what else is new. rememebr when you talked me to death about
meeting me in philly, then you had ahhmmm some sorta excuse.

Actually, my excuse was I didn't get the Philly job so I coundn't
come meet you. I am off work for the year, if you want to come
visit me in Atlanta though. I am about an hour or so out from
Atlanta. I'll pick you up at the airport; and pay your plane fare
when you get here.

You have a better shot at meeting Santa.

Santa doesn't exist; but this pantywaste does. So I remain hopeful of
meeting him someday.

--
_________________________
You wouldn't have won if we'd

Old December 21st 04, 05:48 AM
Landshark

"Plain Bagel" wrote in message
Steveo wrote:
"Plain Bagel" wrote:
spotgeorge wrote:
snapperhead you said previsouly you were in atlanta, so you lie.
what else is new. rememebr when you talked me to death about
meeting me in philly, then you had ahhmmm some sorta excuse.

Actually, my excuse was I didn't get the Philly job so I coundn't
come meet you. I am off work for the year, if you want to come
visit me in Atlanta though. I am about an hour or so out from
Atlanta. I'll pick you up at the airport; and pay your plane fare
when you get here.

You have a better shot at meeting Santa.

Santa doesn't exist; but this pantywaste does. So I remain hopeful of
meeting him someday.

Oh dude, he exists, he'll bring you presents and a
lump of coal for our little buddy in PA. LOL!!!

Landshark

--
Is it so frightening to have me at your shoulder?
Thunder and lightning couldn't be bolder.

Old December 21st 04, 10:47 AM
Steveo

"Plain Bagel" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"Plain Bagel" wrote:
spotgeorge wrote:
snapperhead you said previsouly you were in atlanta, so you lie.
what else is new. rememebr when you talked me to death about
meeting me in philly, then you had ahhmmm some sorta excuse.

Actually, my excuse was I didn't get the Philly job so I coundn't
come meet you. I am off work for the year, if you want to come
visit me in Atlanta though. I am about an hour or so out from
Atlanta. I'll pick you up at the airport; and pay your plane fare
when you get here.

You have a better shot at meeting Santa.

Santa doesn't exist; but this pantywaste does. So I remain hopeful of
meeting him someday.

You'll have to surprise him then, he'd cower otherwise just like his
fugly felon hero did.
Old December 21st 04, 07:09 PM
Plain Bagel

Steveo wrote:
"Plain Bagel" wrote:
Santa doesn't exist; but this pantywaste does. So I remain hopeful
of meeting him someday.

You'll have to surprise him then, he'd cower otherwise just like his
fugly felon hero did.

I won't go unless I am invited. Last thing I need a stalker lawsuit in PA.
But if he wants to meet, I am still about trying to work out a way to do
it.

--
_________________________
You wouldn't have won if we'd

Old December 21st 04, 08:13 PM
Steveo

"Plain Bagel" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"Plain Bagel" wrote:
Santa doesn't exist; but this pantywaste does. So I remain hopeful
of meeting him someday.

You'll have to surprise him then, he'd cower otherwise just like his
fugly felon hero did.

I won't go unless I am invited. Last thing I need a stalker lawsuit in
PA. But if he wants to meet, I am still about trying to work out a way
to do it.

Good point, it is best to have an invitation..I did, but he didn't think
I'd ever take him up on it. Surprise, surprise. ($-Gomer)

BBC to air Beatles Christmas Radio Special Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 December 25th 04 01:40 AM
merry CHRISTmas Wbelsito Boatanchors 0 December 21st 04 04:32 AM
Merry Christmas Troy - VK2HXY Equipment 0 December 26th 03 05:06 AM
Merry Christmas Troy - VK2HXY Equipment 0 December 26th 03 05:06 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! rob34 Homebrew 0 December 24th 03 07:32 PM