Old December 24th 04, 08:22 PM
Lancer

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:

Lancer wrote in
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:

Lancer wrote in
:

68.114.111.208

Landshark

om: Lancer
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Subject: Jamming on the air: why?
talnq05e4ph3legqreughcoenvpfk36u3j@2355323778 g9Yqd.4368$6K5.3550
@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net Xns95B160EC284501234567890@
216.196.97.136
Xns95B1BDCBBF7A61234567890@ 216.196.97.136
. com

otherwise we will be unable to process your complaint properly.
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 15:37:44 GMT

Lancer wrote in
asynews.com:

No dick for brains, try this one:

68.114.111.209

Thats where his posts where coming from

68.114.111.209 traces to

sli.la.charter.com

Slidell, Lousiana.

It most certainly is jerkoff:

Check this dick for brains:

http://tinyurl.com/6bpue

68.114.111.209

Do you even know how to use the internet?

Ok, what am I supposed to be looking for?

Now you want to play stupud huh

From: Lancer
Subject: How would you improve your CB?
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
X-: NNTP-Posting-Host: 68.114.111.208

You mean this---------------^

Thats a LA. address isn't it?

Are you sure that was in my header?

Old December 24th 04, 11:04 PM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Lancer wrote in
:

68.114.111.208

Landshark

om: Lancer
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb

Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 15:37:44 GMT

Lancer wrote in
news.com:

No dick for brains, try this one:

68.114.111.209

Thats where his posts where coming from

68.114.111.209 traces to

sli.la.charter.com

Slidell, Lousiana.

It most certainly is jerkoff:

Check this dick for brains:

http://tinyurl.com/6bpue

Not Found
Old December 24th 04, 11:07 PM
Steveo

"Grim-Reaper" wrote:
Lancer wrote:
Had to pick a few things at the grocey store, talk about a zoo..

Glad there is no trips planned to Wal-Mart today, can't imagine what
that would be like..

Don't say that - I am going to go to Sam's Club for groceries......

Could you pick a worst day to go grocery shopping? Do you also go to the
mall on the day after Thanksgiving?
Old December 24th 04, 11:30 PM
Grim-Reaper

Steveo wrote:
Could you pick a worst day to go grocery shopping?

I blame it on the kids. The use the last of stuff, and don't tell a soul.
Then when you are looking for something, it's not there. As it turns out,
Sam's Club was dead. We were in and out quicker than any other time I can
remember. But we were out of too many staples to wait any longer (milk,
eggs, sugar, juices, etc.). Tomorrow we will do a big X-mas dinner, for
about 15 or so. Non-Jewish stuff like spiral ham, etc.

Old January 4th 05, 04:01 PM
Frank Gilliland

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 09:23:02 -0500, (Twistedhed)
wrote in :

snip
Dave

"Sandbagger"

http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

Dave is still here? I thought he ran away to rec.boats after I
trampled on his propoganda-induced delusions about Kerry's service
record. Guess he was still lurking.

Old January 4th 05, 06:38 PM
Dave Hall

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 09:23:02 -0500, (Twistedhed)
wrote:

From:
(Dave*Hall)
On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 10:35:16 -0500,
(Twistedhed)

prozac 625 wrote:
| What improvements would you like to have
done to your CB? | Would you want more
range?
(Buy a Dave Made!)
_
Haha,,I don't need a Davemade. I've dropped the maul on poor Geo's head
more than once without even knowing he was out there and completely on
accident.
What I find funny, is Lelnad's and Hall's illegal cb use is becoming
general knowledge. I have a new radio friend in Chi town.....: )

I don't live in "Chi Town".........

No one said you did.

What "illegal CB use" are you referring to?

Texas Star.

What about it?

Please, be specific. Channels,

Channel 6.

I haven't used Channel 6 since I was in a CB club that used that
channel in the 1970's, and I only had a Lafayette HA-250 amplifier in
the car then.

modes,

AM

antics?

That's all for now. These answers were provided out of my continuing
extended courtesy, good nature, and friendliness. Any more answers you
seek from me grasshoppah, must first be atoned by answering those first
directed to yourself.

There is no way you could reliably know whether I am operating on any
particular frequency. You are too far away to hear me, and any
"tidbit" of info that you might hear, is of questionable credibility.

Did you check out Michael Savage lately? He's slamming Bush, saying we
are hated by all in Indonesia because of his policies and that is the
new terrorist breeding ground.

Savage is an idiot. But there is no pleasing the liberals. First they
accuse us of not responding fast enough, or with enough money. Now I
hear that we are starting to supply so much more money, that we are
making India look bad. It would seem that no matter what we do, it's
never the right thing......

Dave

"Sandbagger"

http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

Old January 4th 05, 06:41 PM
Dave Hall

wrote in :

snip
Dave

"Sandbagger"

http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

Dave is still here? I thought he ran away to rec.boats after I
trampled on his propoganda-induced delusions about Kerry's service
record. Guess he was still lurking.

Frank,

You only managed to prove that you're as biased and open to
propaganda, on the left, as you accused me of being to the right.

Kerry has many big secrets to hide, and it may have saved him to lose
the election, as the quest to reveal them has lost much of it's
appeal.

I saw no further point in playing the "my website can beat up your
website" games with you. You want to believe the lie, then go right
ahead. I know better.......

Dave

"Sandbagger"

http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

Old January 4th 05, 07:07 PM
Frank Gilliland

wrote in :

snip
Dave

"Sandbagger"

http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

Dave is still here? I thought he ran away to rec.boats after I
trampled on his propoganda-induced delusions about Kerry's service
record. Guess he was still lurking.

Frank,

You only managed to prove that you're as biased and open to
propaganda, on the left, as you accused me of being to the right.

What left-wing propoganda? I presented a -BIG- list of documented
FACTS that you shruged off as mere speculation. On the contrary, you
provided nothing -but- conjecture, most of which was contradicted by
the FACTS. And the FACTS don't care which side you are on.

Kerry has many big secrets to hide, and it may have saved him to lose
the election, as the quest to reveal them has lost much of it's
appeal.

I saw no further point in playing the "my website can beat up your
website" games with you.

Gee, and here I thought it was the "official military records can beat
up your website" game.

You want to believe the lie, then go right
ahead. I know better.......

Yeah, I suppose you're right -- those pesky facts are just a nuisance
when you know what the truth -really- is, right Dave?