Old January 14th 05, 03:51 PM
Twistedhed

N3CVJ wrote:
A small sampling of examples illustrating your cognitive and
interpretive skills:

What do you consider a good price?

What do you consider a great price?

What do you consider lightning protection?

What do consider a bad swr?

What do you consider legal power?

Just what do you consider tolerance?

What do you consider injuy?

What do you consider a channel?

What do you consider work?

What do you consider proper drive?

What do you consider old?

What do you consider a fact?

What do you consider nice?

What do you consider a positive contribution?

Assuming these are quotes of mine (and

considering you recent past penchant for

confusing another's quote for one of mine, it's

probable that they're not),

Its your fault you can't remember your lies and what you posted.

Twist: "Still have the Phelps, Dave?"

N3CVJ: "WHAT Phelps? I wish I HAD a Stationmaster"

Delving into the archives, you made many posts about having a Phelps
Stationmaster only a few short years ago. Now,,any normally educated
hammie in the world would remember his base stations and antennas, even
as a child. The fact that you had no clue what I referred is roof
positive you lie. A pattern here is you rambling incoherent, being shown
you are wrong, often with your own words, and watching you scramble like
a monkey to "explain away" to the world, just what you really meant.

your overly

simplistic and literal translations fail to account
for the reality that those questions are all

relative or subjective, depending on the

writer's perspective and point of reference. But
I'd guess those concepts are beyond your

reasoning ability.

Dave

"Sandbagger"

N3CVJ

To be fair, your guesses are steeped in ignorance and the refusal to
learn.
Whether your difficulties originate with confusion concerning subjective
or "relative", no one else on the group shares such a dilemma of not
grasping what everyone else means.
Only you seem to suffer with interpretive skills when others use
simplistic terms.
After all, only you express great difficulty interpreting each writer's
perspective, which is why you have to ask everyone what they mean when
they use extremely simplistic terms...your interpretive and
communicative skills are shot and not one other person in the group
suffers from the "reasoning ability" you invoke responsible for your
behavior not comprehending all the writers "perspective" and "point of
reference". Everyone else understands what everyone else means with such
simple terms as ilustrated above..only you have the underlying issues.

Old January 14th 05, 04:06 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Lancer)
On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 12:03:43 -0500,
(Twistedhed)
wrote:
Lancer wrote:
OK, but I agreed with that. I said that DX helps the splatter by this:
If he's in Florida talking on a bone stock radio, I won't hear him in
Los Angeles. Now, if he decides to fire up an amp, I still won't hear
him in LA.
=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0No w skip rolls in, I can
here him without an amp and with an amp, but on the adjacent channel,
where the noise was zero, I now have a ton of signals, so the skip
didn't help those signals "bounce into" LA? of course it did. Now the
adjacent channel has more "splatter" than before, skip didn't help
enhance the noise level on my end?
=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C 2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=
=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0Landshark
Ok, skip increased his signal that you hear.
Exactly,,it "affected it", which is exactly what I and Shark maintained,
to which some took issue with.
_
and skip also increased his splatter that you
hear.
_
Again,,,another example of skip affecting the splatter, Touche.

Quit clipping my posts apart to fit your needs.

Deal,,,IF you quit attempting to qualify exactly what I said by adding
components and additional words when I never said anything of the sort,
I'll stop snipping your posted parts that don't apply to anything I
said.

I was trying to point out to Shark that skip will

progate the original signal and the splatter

equally.

But

The relation between his signal and his

splatter doesn't change.

Skip affects splatter.

No more than the original part of his signal...

Skip affects splatter.

Do you think that skip effects the splatter

component of his signal more that the

desirable part of his signal?

And it does not effect the realtionship between
the two.

The mere acknolwedgement of an existing relationship between skip and
splatter is proof positive once again of the ONLY thing I
said,,,,,,,,"Skip affects splatter".

If the splatter components are at a 10% level

compared to the level of his signal, then with

skip they will still be at that level.

Touche...

You can make all the comments you want about what you want and
clarifications, as they sure as hell don't apply to anything I said,,I
emntioned nothing abotu levels, relationships, splatter boxes, etc,,,
Now,,,once again,,, here is the bottom line from your post...

Ok, skip increased his signal that you hear.

and skip also increased his splatter that you

hear.

,,let's see that again,,, just to make absolutely certain you aer saying
what I said originally..

skip increased his signal that you hear,,,

and lastly,,

and skip also increases his splatter that you

hear.

What's the problem? Adding additional clarifications like
"relationship", "splatter boxes",etc...has nothing to do with my
original statement or its context,,,the words were not mine. All I said
is exactly what you repeated above, Trying to invoke terms like
"relationship" *after* the fact when I NEVER mentioned such terms,
changes the dynamics and context of what I claimed,,,,the exact same
thing you claimed above.

Old January 14th 05, 04:17 PM
Twistedhed

Lancer wrote:
I don't quite understand why this is so hard for

him to understand.

Im not the having the difficulties you imagine,,you expressed that by
introducing new terms and concepts to what I said with each post you
made,,,,first you invoked that the "relationship " doesn't change,,,I
never said it did,,yet, you are attempting to qualify what I said with
words I never used.
Again,,your mere acknowledgement that such a relationship exists
(between skip and splatter) confirms exactly what I originally said,
void of the terms you and Davie tried invoking.

If you have a station with a certain amount of

splatter on it. Move it a 1,000 miles away, you

can now hear him with skip.

If the station was local and you move it 1000 miles away and the skip
ain't running, you will hear nothing. Note that you are now resorting to
hypothetical situations with the word "if" and I used your example only
because you mentioned it.
Try this: The original disagreement was nothing of what you now are
speaking. Davie said skip had no affect on splatter, so this not only
automatically discounts any local splatter or bleed in the context of
the discussion, but you acknowledged a direct relationship between skip
and splatter, regardless how you wish to define it.

The components of his signal haven't

changed. Add another 100 stations with

splatter, and his original components of his

signal still haven't changed..

Im not the having difficulties,,you expressed that by introducing new
terms and concepts to what I said with each post you made,,,,first you
said the "relationship doesn't change",,,I never said it did,,,you're
beginning to enter terms I never used, and take issue with them
yourself..first it was how the "relationship" betweent the two didn't
change, now it's "components". How bizarre.

Old January 14th 05, 04:28 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Dave=A0Hall)
wrote:
Lancer wrote:
OK, but I agreed with that. I said that DX helps the splatter by this:
If he's in Florida talking on a bone stock radio, I won't hear him in
Los Angeles. Now, if he decides to fire up an amp, I still won't hear
him in LA.
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0Now skip rolls in, I can here him without an amp
and with an amp, but on the adjacent channel, where the noise was zero,
I now have a ton of signals, so the skip didn't help those signals
"bounce into" LA? of course it did. Now the adjacent channel has more
"splatter" than before, skip didn't help enhance the noise level on my
end?
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0La ndshark

Ok, skip increased his signal that you hear.

Exactly,,it "affected it", which is exactly what I and Shark maintained,
to which some took issue with.

and skip also increased his splatter that you

hear.

Again,,,another example of skip affecting the splatter, Touche.

Quit clipping my posts apart to fit your needs.

(That's exactly what he does. He destroys the

original context to make it look like you said

something that you didn't)

Now now Davie,,,,you are once again permitting your lack of personal
control over your emotions dictate your topics again...your lack of
education conerning communication etiquette and skill always manifests
in your posts when you disagree with someone. You never learned how to
debate and attack the topic or subject,,you attack the
poster.....illustrative of your ignorance.
Just for the record, he most certainly ackowldged the realtionship
between skip and splatter.

He's either a clever troll or a someone who is

totally devoid of comprehension abilities.

LOL,,you are the one needing to ask everyone else what they mean when
they use sixth grade terminology on a repeat and ongoing basis.

(I was trying to point

out to Shark that skip will progate the original

signal and the splatter equally.)

Funny,,,,here you are trying to make a point that you apparently think
Shark took issue with,,,,he didn;t,,and neither did I.

Anyone with average intelligence understands
this. But I guess some seem to need the exact
literal finite details colored in or they grasp the

wrong meaning.

Expressed superbly by the illustration of your posting history littered
with redundant questions of "What did you mean by...".
Only you have this difficulty and your posting history shows such,
Projecting your character flaws onto another won't make it so.

But

The relation between his signal and his

splatter doesn't change.

Skip affects splatter.

(No more than the original part of his signal...

Do you think that skip effects the splatter

component of his signal more that the

desirable part of his signal?

and it does not effect the realtionship between

the two.)

Right! The relationship between the

fundamental signal and the splatter

components present will not change with the

variation of the DX conditions. They move

together harmoniously.

Try and get lucid again, if you can muster the courage, Once again, you
aer talking to yourself. No one made such a claim that splatter changes
dx conditions, which is why you taking issue with yourself is such a
gift.

Dave

"Sandbagger"

N3CVJ

Old January 14th 05, 04:35 PM
Lancer

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 11:06:29 -0500, (Twistedhed)
wrote:

From:
(Lancer)
wrote:
Lancer wrote:
OK, but I agreed with that. I said that DX helps the splatter by this:
If he's in Florida talking on a bone stock radio, I won't hear him in
Los Angeles. Now, if he decides to fire up an amp, I still won't hear
him in LA.
テつ*テつ*テつ*テつ*テつ*テつ*テつ*テつ*Now skip rolls in, I can
here him without an amp and with an amp, but on the adjacent channel,
where the noise was zero, I now have a ton of signals, so the skip
didn't help those signals "bounce into" LA? of course it did. Now the
adjacent channel has more "splatter" than before, skip didn't help
enhance the noise level on my end?
テつ*テつ*テつ*テつ*テつ*テつ*テつ*テつ*テつ*テつ*テつ*テつ*テ つ*テつ*テつ*テつ*Landshark
[...]

Forget it Twist, all you want to do is make damn sure that Dave never
proves you wrong. If you want to keep twisting stuff around to make
yourself look better, feel free. But ya know what? Dave proved you
wrong this time.

Have a nice day...
Old January 14th 05, 04:43 PM
Steveo

テつ*テつ*テつ*テつ*テつ*テつ*テつ*テつ*
テつ*テつ*テつ*テつ*テつ*テつ*テつ*テつ*テつ*テつ*テつ*テつ*テ つ*テつ*テつ*テつ*

WTF is that, Twist!?
Old January 14th 05, 04:47 PM
Twistedhed

N3CVJ wrote:
At this point, it's best to just leave it go.

Agreed,,the Phelps issue is haunting you almost as bad as your
self-professed skills and knowledge regarding your status as an extra
that a roger beep is illegal and going over 70 MPH makes one a federal
criminal.

Guys like Landshark, understand what the

topic is and will understand a good

explanation.

That's almost as rich as what follows, as Shark and I said the exact
same thing concerning DX. You arr suffering a great deal on this
aubject.

N3CVJ, in all his self-projecting glory wrote:
Twist, on the other hand, gets

hung up on certain overly literal semantics,

Now that is rich, especially in light of the fact that your posting
history is littered with expressed difficulties getting hung up over
semantics.....

N3CVJ wrote:
What do you consider a good price?

What do you consider a great price?

What do you consider lightning protection?

What do consider a bad swr?

What do you consider legal power?

Just what do you consider tolerance?

What do you consider injury?

What do you consider a channel?

What do you consider work?

What do you consider proper drive?

What do you consider old?

What do you consider a fact?

What do you consider nice?

What do you consider a positive contribution?

Man,,I looove Fridays! Have a great weekend, davie, and try not to
permit me to lord over your thoughts and actions in my absence...unless,
of course, it's to take more of my scholarly posts and have them
interpreted to you by one of these educated colleagues of which you
speak.

Old January 14th 05, 04:59 PM
Twistedhed

Lancer wrote:
Forget it Twist, all you want

You say "forget it", but go on to add your 2 cents....

to do is make

damn sure that Dave never proves you wrong.

No such animal. I can care less who posts what. If it's wrong, I will
say so, regardles who it is. Try not letting who posts what cloud your
judgement over *what* is posted.

If you want to keep twisting stuff around to

make yourself look better, feel free.

Only you *and* N3CVJ tried adding words to my claim that were never said
by me...THAT is twisting.

But ya know what? Dave proved you wrong

this time.

Have a nice day...

And that's the beauty of usenet...diagreeing without getting personal.
Try and explain that to the one who "proved wrong" my claim that "Skip
affects splatter". Whether you can admit or not, that was my claim, cut
and dry.