Old January 17th 05, 02:32 PM
Frank Gilliland

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 06:49:25 -0500, Dave Hall
wrote in :

snip
Is Ãfâ?sÃ, Chinese for Lancer?

It's "code" LOL!!

Landshark

Usenet code..what's next!?

It's probably a code from the "saucer men"......

Actually, it's a URL that was encrypted to prevent you from finding
out one part of the secret agenda that the liberals have for this
country:

http://www.aclu.org/ReligiousLiberty...ibertyMain.cfm

Old January 17th 05, 04:55 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Dave=A0Hall)
On 14 Jan 2005 16:43:30 GMT, Steveo
wrote:
=C3=82=C2=A0=C3=82=C2=A0=C3=82=C2=A0=C3=82=C2=A0=C 3=82=C2=A0=C3=82=C2=A0=C3=
=82=C2=A0=C3=82=C2=A0
=C3=82=C2=A0=C3=82=C2=A0=C3=82=C2=A0=C3=82=C2=A0=C 3=82=C2=A0=C3=82=C2=A0=C3=
=82=C2=A0=C3=82=C2=A0=C3=82=C2=A0=C3=82=C2=A0=C3=8 2=C2=A0=C3=82=C2=A0=C3=82=
=C2=A0=C3=82=C2=A0=C3=82=C2=A0=C3=82=C2=A0
WTF is that, Twist!?

He's "tagging" posts again........

Dave

"Sandbagger"

N3CVJ

That's almost as accurate as your other misconceptioned ignorances:

"You can not find a rule explicitly permitting roger beeps or saying
they are not entertainment devices. Therefore, they are illegal." N3CVJ

"Webtv can not post pictures. How do you propose to do that?"..N3CVJ

"If you break federal law, you are a federal criminal." N3CVJ, defending
his gaffe that driving above 70 MPH makes one a 'federal criminal"'.

"I worked as a network admin and do not expect you to be familiar with
internet protocol"
N3CVJ, trying to talk his way out of being outed for losing his isp for
breaking their TOS rules.

"I have no idea how his (Mark Salzyn) headers ended up in my headers. I
have no idea how such things work or how isp's rout their posts."
N3CVJ, contradicting his previous claim of being a "network admin".

You're on a roll, Davie. Hell, don't let your personal anger get the
better of you now, Davie..please continue focusing upon myself as
opposed to the topics in this group, after all, you are part of the
problem in this group.

Old January 17th 05, 05:05 PM
Twistedhed

N3cvj wrote:
That's almost as rich as what follows, as Shark and I said the exact
same thing concerning DX. You are suffering a great deal on this
aubject.

No, not exactwy.

So post the part you incorrectly claim claims anything other than "skip
affects dx", but please don't strain yourself again, as you get quite
testy and agitated when asked to provide things only you see and hear
and can't comprehend correctly..

But at least when the proper context was

explained. Lanshark acknowledged such.

While you continue to defend and twist words.

Dave

"Sandbagger"

N3CVJ

DX affects splatter and signals, cut and dry, and you've been skinned by
several here showing your original statement "dx does not affect
splatter" is wrong, so much in fact, you rushed to qualify just what
"you" meant by such a statement, when everyone else knew exactly what
the statement meant. This holds perfectly with your long-demonstrated
pattern of you asking everyone else what they "meant" by the very simple
terms used. Again, only you have expressed great difficulty in not only
comprehending what others say, but in conveying and expressing your
feelings and position adequately. Such leads to your almost daily
inquiry of everyone you ever debate: "What did you mean by "......."?
Your deficit in communications is growing leaps and bounds with your
balding head.

Old January 17th 05, 05:20 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Dave=A0Hall)
On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:51:19 -0500,
(Twistedhed)
wrote:

simplistic and literal translations fail to account
for the reality that those questions are all

relative or subjective, depending on the

writer's perspective and point of reference. But
I'd guess those concepts are beyond your

reasoning ability.

To be fair, your guesses are steeped in ignorance and the refusal to
learn and I'm not the one struggling with what people say,,,,you are,
evidenced by such redundant inquiries of "what do you mean'? Again, only
you have difficulty and are unable to comprehend what is said or posted
the first time. Such is classic projection concerning concepts beyond
your grasp.

Quite the contrary, in order for one to learn,

one must learn to ask the proper questions.

Only you haven't learned and you insist on remaining ignorant and
intentionally avail yourself of correct information,,,,you ignorantly
heralding roger beeps as illegal comes to mind immediately....
Add the fact that no one else has this deficit in communcation from
which ails you so, as no one else sees such simplistic sentences as
"relative or subjective"..only you suffer with such communcation skill.
Only you seem to suffer with interpretive skills when others use
simplistic terms.

But the difference is, that I ask for clarification

as to the specific point that someone is

making, while you assume what they are

trying to say, and are usually wrong.

=A0

That never happened, Davie, as I was involved in zero of your
conversations when you asked others "what do you mean by...".
Such a desperate attempt at trying to lay your incompetence and
incoherence at my feet *is* much appreciated, though. The only ones I
say are wrong are those who are,,,,you and N8WWM,,,ALL the time.

_
=A0After all, only you express great difficulty
interpreting each writer's perspective, which is why you have to ask
everyone what they mean when they use extremely simplistic terms

Simplistic does not preclude the sense of

subjectivity that the term may refer.

The fact that *only* you struggle with the words most certainly does.

But you don't understand that. To you

everything is black or white.

Dave

"Sandbagger"

N3CVJ

LOL...entertainment in it's finest form, especially coming from a lid
who has demonstrated he is unable to distinguish lawful from ethical
behavior.

Old January 17th 05, 05:26 PM
Twistedhed

N3CVJ wrote:
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A 0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=

Usenet code..what's next!?

It's probably a code from the "saucer men"......
N3CVJ

Dave

"Sandbagger"

With illegal roger beeps your standing orders.

Old January 17th 05, 07:10 PM
Lancer

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 11:24:17 -0500, (Twistedhed)
wrote:

From:
(Lancer)
On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 12:02:18 -0500,
(Twistedhed)
wrote:
From:
(Steveo)
ÂÂÂÂ*ÂÂÂÂ*ƚÂÂÂ*ÂÂÂÂ* *ÂÂÂÂ*ÂÂÂÂ*ƚÂÂÂ*
ÂÂÂÂ*ÂÂÂÂ*ƚÂÂÂ*ÂÂÂÂ* *ÂÂÂÂ*ÂÂÂÂ*ƚÂÂÂ*ÂÂÂÂ* *ÂÂÂÂ*ÂÂÂÂ*ƚÂÂÂ*ÂÂÂÂ* *ÂÂÂÂ*
WTF is that, Twist!?
_
ÂÂÂÂ*ÂÂYou mean you don't know?
Email me,,,webtv is foolproof when quoting certain posters and only
certain usenet access services leave such marks. Call it internet
fingerprints.

Like this?

You have to have a webtv to see the manner in which it appears. It's
foolproof.

Can you do a screen capture? I would like to see what your talking
about..