Old January 18th 05, 05:09 AM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

I like your coach.

yeah he is a really cool guy Andy, his press conferences are fun to.
he is a good man hope we can keep him for a long time. I did want to
see TO cath the 15 td so andy would have had to put on TO's style
stretch pants... damn what a site to see.

Dang, that 300lbs of **** in a 200lb bag! Does any NFL team suck more
used cock than my Browns!?!? It gets depressing!

You wanna talk about depressing hang around philly for a few months if
they dont make it to the super bowl... please dont be like the bills ...
well at least they got to super bowl... you guys had a good run years ago
but Modell left town and hasnt been the same.

Art the fart couldn't take the team name and colors..but he tried. He damn
near put the Ravens into default too..the new owner bailed his silly ass
out again.

I won $500 on the over for the Jets/Steelers game..by two points.

(wipes brow)

We are getting pouned with snow up here again now.
Old January 18th 05, 05:18 AM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

[...]

we havent had **** a slight window dusting last night we have had lots of
rain and if was cold enough we would have gotten a few feet. I think
Sun/Monday we wiil get the snow you are getting. can vick run in the
snow? I am not sure which team that would help.

Man, this has been a heavy snow season so far in the Buckeye. I'd say Vick
could run in snow, or hot coals, but what the hell do I know.

You guys stole Jim Thome from us, so that may influence my choice.
Old January 18th 05, 05:47 AM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

You guys stole Jim Thome from us, so that may influence my choice.

He wasnt a steal it cost us plenty of cash and cheese steaks

True. Gotta like Jim and cheese-steaks.
Old January 18th 05, 04:02 PM
Twistedhed

Moparholic wrote:
Dang, that 300lbs of **** in a 200lb bag! Does

any NFL team suck more than my Browns!?!?

It gets depressing!

That other Ohio team,,,,,,,the Bungles.

Old January 18th 05, 04:05 PM
Twistedhed

Moparholic wrote:
Art the fart couldn't take the team name and

colors..but he tried. He damn near put the

Ravens into default too..the new owner bailed

his silly ass out again.

I won $500 on the over for the Jets/Steelers

game..by two points.

(wipes brow)

We are getting pouned with snow up here

again now.

Pittsburgh is known among the pros for never covering the spread. It's a
bet to avoid. Nice going. As of now, the Pats are favored. Someone is
gonna lose big money.