Old January 5th 05, 02:25 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 09:23:02 -0500, (Twistedhed)
wrote in :
snip
Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj
Dave is still here? I thought he ran away to

rec.boats after I trampled on his

propoganda-induced delusions about Kerry's

service record. Guess he was still lurking.

Speaking of,,,check this out from truthout.org.......

_
Ohio Recount Steeped in Fraud
=A0=A0=A0=A0Democracy Week | Commentary
=A0=A0=A0=A0Saturday 01 January 2005
There is something you can do.
=A0=A0=A0=A0The presidential vote recount in Ohio is over - or is it?
The Green and Libertarian Party candidates who paid for the recount may
have a claim of fraud against election officials and at least one voting
machine company. If they can't get a new recount, they ought to at least
get their money back.
=A0=A0=A0=A0Here's what happened.
=A0=A0=A0=A0Any Ohio county did not have to do a full hand recount if a
random sample of three percent of the ballots in their county matched
the original count.
=A0=A0=A0=A0The first fraud count: Not all the counties, if any, pulled
the test precincts at random, nor did they allow the trained observers
to see how the test precincts were selected.
=A0=A0=A0=A0Rep. John Conyers, ranking minority member of the House
Judiciary Committee, sent a letter to all the presidential candidates,
in which he he stated: "At least one precinct in Medina County that
would not have voting anomalies was both carefully pre-selected and
pre-counted, so that the initial 3% recount that is mandated by the Ohio
Secretary of State would not return a mismatch between the initial tally
and the recount." [Read Rep. Conyers' Letter]
=A0=A0=A0=A0Once they selected the test precincts, some counties shared
that information with the voting machine technicians, who then made
adjustments on the machines and gave advice on how to create an exact
match. That would be the second fraud count. Technicians from Triad, the
company operating many of the counting machines, visited 41 of the 88
county election offices.
=A0=A0=A0=A0Triad technicians admitted that they helped the counties
avoid the full recount by faking the match on the three percent count.
[Read a transcript of the admissions].
=A0=A0=A0=A0When all else failed, election officials changed ballots to
make the count come out right. An election official stated that she "did
not want the hand count and the machine count to be different because
they did not want to do a complete hand count," according to a trained
observer quoted in Rep. Conyers=E2=80=99 letter. That would be fraud
count number three.
=A0=A0=A0=A0Mr. Conyers also wrote to Triad, asking them to provide
information regarding the company's ability to control the machines
remotely, which a Triad representative admitted. [Read Rep. Conyers'
Letter to Triad]
=A0=A0=A0=A0Fraud count number four would be that the Secretary of
State, who also served as Mr. Bush=E2=80=99s state campaign chairman,
refused to issue guidelines to the counties for the handling of
undervotes, overvotes and other issues, a clear violation of the
=E2=80=9Cequal protection=E2=80=9D ruling of Bush v. Gore. Counties used
wildly different rules during the count and the recount, depriving the
recount parties of true value for their investment.
=A0=A0=A0=A0The same Secretary Blackwell may have been a party to the
systematic violation of equal voting rights by shorting minority
precincts of voting machines, while over seventy extra machines
languished in a truck. The day-long lines in many minority neighborhoods
cost Mr. Kerry thousands of votes, by some estimates.
=A0=A0=A0=A0This article scratches the surface of what was done in Ohio
to suppress and subvert the vote and render the recount meaningless. For
in depth reporting, your best source is The Columbus Free Press.
=A0=A0=A0=A0What Can You Do?
=A0=A0=A0=A0Rep. Conyers has said that he will stand to object to the
acceptance of the Electoral College vote when it arrives at a joint
session of Congress at 1pm on January 6. Other House members will join
him. One Senator is needed to stand with them.
=A0=A0=A0=A0Senators don't want to look like lunatics. They need support
from home. The most effective thing Americans can do THIS MONDAY AND
TUESDAY is to print out the Conyers' letters from the links in this
article, write a quick letter to the editor as a cover letter, and hand
carry them to local newspaper editorial writers.
=A0=A0=A0=A0If a Senator with a concern for democracy can be found, then
the Ohio mess will become a major story as committees investigate and
the mainstream press piles on. The chance of it overturning the
presidential election is miniscule, but it will set the stage for
election reforms and for the punishment of criminals in high places, and
it will dissolve the notion of a present mandate.
=A0=A0=A0=A0A useful cover letter would state that, regardless of party,
Americans must insist on the fair and non-partisan administration of
elections, and that our Senators should stand with Rep. Conyers to
demand an investigation and a pledge of reform before this
year=E2=80=99s election is accepted by Congress. We are too great a
country to accept damaged goods instead of a reliably honest election
result, or else our claims of spreading democracy to other lands is a
sham. Your letter could remind the editors of how many people have
sacrificed and died for our freedoms, the emblem of which is, more than
our flag, our ballot.
=A0=A0=A0=A0After you hand deliver the letter to your newspaper, take a
copy to the field offices of your two Senators, if you live within
distance.
_
Also, what is going on with Nethercutt, now?

Old January 5th 05, 03:31 PM
Dave Hall

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 09:25:48 -0500, (Twistedhed)

From: (Frank*Gilliland)
On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 09:23:02 -0500,
(Twistedhed)
wrote in :
snip
Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj
Dave is still here? I thought he ran away to

rec.boats after I trampled on his

propoganda-induced delusions about Kerry's

service record. Guess he was still lurking.

Speaking of,,,check this out from truthout.org.......

_
Ohio Recount Steeped in Fraud

That's a wonderful story, if it's true. Is there any solid proof other
than these allegations and he said-she said testimony to back it up?

The paper never refuses ink, and politically motivated people have
incentive to lie.

Perhaps they should do a recount in Pa.. There were all sorts of
allegations of fraud in Philthy. Perhaps they may find that Bush
really won Pa. as well. Then Ohio becomes a moot point. Are you sure
you really want to go there?

Your guy lost. Get over it.....

Dave
"Sandbagger"

Old January 5th 05, 05:54 PM
Frank Gilliland

From: (Frank*Gilliland)
On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 09:23:02 -0500,
(Twistedhed)
wrote in :
snip
Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj
Dave is still here? I thought he ran away to

rec.boats after I trampled on his

propoganda-induced delusions about Kerry's

service record. Guess he was still lurking.

Speaking of,,,check this out from truthout.org.......

_
Ohio Recount Steeped in Fraud

That's a wonderful story, if it's true. Is there any solid proof other
than these allegations and he said-she said testimony to back it up?

Since when would facts make any difference to your version of the
"truth"? Well, maybe there's hope for you yet, so here's the best
place to start:

http://freepress.org/departments/display/19/2004/1057
http://freepress.org/departments/display/19/2005/1064

The paper never refuses ink, and politically motivated people have
incentive to lie.

That's the point.

Perhaps they should do a recount in Pa.. There were all sorts of
allegations of fraud in Philthy. Perhaps they may find that Bush
really won Pa. as well. Then Ohio becomes a moot point. Are you sure
you really want to go there?

Your guy lost. Get over it.....

Pay attention, Dave: It doesn't matter who won or lost the election.
Kerry conceeded -- end of story. So quit invoking his name to distract
from the -REAL- issue which is the huge scale of the voting fraud that
happened during the election. This problem threatens the very core of
this democracy, and if presidential elections can be rigged then we
might as well throw in the towel. Future elections will be meaningless
and open to any power-monger with enough money to buy the election,
maybe even someone as diabolical as Hitler or Stalin. But I suppose
you wouldn't mind such a 'leader' or how he comes to power just as
long as you agree with his publically stated moral principles and
objectives..... but wasn't it you that said, "politically motivated
people have incentive to lie"?

Get a clue, Dave.

Old January 5th 05, 07:11 PM

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 09:23:02 -0500, (Twistedhed)
wrote in :
snip
Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

Since WHEN did Twistedhed start using CORRECT INTERNET QUOTING?

????????

After YEARS of claiming WebTV wouldn't allow him to quote posts...NOW he can!
Old January 5th 05, 07:12 PM
Steveo

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 09:23:02 -0500,
(Twistedhed)

Webtv still is ****e for Usenet.
Old January 5th 05, 09:02 PM
Dave Hall

On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 09:54:02 -0800, Frank Gilliland
wrote:
Ohio Recount Steeped in Fraud

That's a wonderful story, if it's true. Is there any solid proof other
than these allegations and he said-she said testimony to back it up?

Since when would facts make any difference to your version of the
"truth"? Well, maybe there's hope for you yet, so here's the best
place to start:

http://freepress.org/departments/display/19/2004/1057
http://freepress.org/departments/display/19/2005/1064

Freepress.org is a leftist propaganda organization, so it does not
surprise me that they hype the negative issues to make it seem worse
than it is. But you seem to have a problem differentiating between
real hard irrefutable FACTS with biased editorial opinion.

The paper never refuses ink, and politically motivated people have
incentive to lie.

That's the point.

Perhaps they should do a recount in Pa.. There were all sorts of
allegations of fraud in Philthy. Perhaps they may find that Bush
really won Pa. as well. Then Ohio becomes a moot point. Are you sure
you really want to go there?

Your guy lost. Get over it.....

Pay attention, Dave: It doesn't matter who won or lost the election.

Sure it does. Would all these P.E.S.T. victims be screaming for a
recount in Ohio if Kerry had won? That was my whole point. There were
all sorts of allegations of voter fraud in Pennsylvania, particularly
in heavily democratic strongholds like Philadelphia. But nobody cares
because Kerry won the state, even if by less of a margin than Bush won
Ohio.

Kerry conceeded -- end of story.

No, it's not. There are all sorts of sore loser groups trying
everything from trying to throw out the electoral vote, to impeaching
Bush. They just can't deal with the fact that THEY LOST. Crying voter
fraud is just another attempt to deny the fact that THEY LOST. Denial
is the first step.

I wasn't happy when Clinton won, but I didn't accuse every state where
he won of fraud (Even though, in all likelihood, there was probably
some).

So quit invoking his name to distract
from the -REAL- issue which is the huge scale of the voting fraud that
happened during the election.

Tell me Frank, do you believe that there has always been voter fraud,
or do you think that this is suddenly something new?

This problem threatens the very core of
this democracy, and if presidential elections can be rigged then we
might as well throw in the towel. Future elections will be meaningless
and open to any power-monger with enough money to buy the election,

Like George Soros?

maybe even someone as diabolical as Hitler or Stalin.

Or Ted Kennedy?

But I suppose
you wouldn't mind such a 'leader' or how he comes to power just as
long as you agree with his publically stated moral principles and
objectives..... but wasn't it you that said, "politically motivated
people have incentive to lie"?

Yes, but you seem to think the whole issue of fraud is one sided. You
scream with righteous indignation because your guy lost, not because
you have a genuine concern over the voting process. Id be willing to
bet that had Kerry won, you wouldn't care if allegations of voter
fraud surfaced. You'd be saying to me, the same thing I'm saying to
you.

I also find it curious that those who seem the most opposed to putting
policies in place to lessen the chance of fraud are mostly democrats.
Mandatory voter ID, and a more secure voting environment have all been
shouted down by democrats. They used the lame "disenfranchised" and
"racism" arguments to hide their real worry that a truly fair election
would hurt them. No more buying votes with cartons of cigarettes, or
bottles of ripple.

Get a clue, Dave.

I would think that you need one as well.

Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

Old January 5th 05, 09:07 PM
Dave Hall

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 10:43:44 -0500, (Twistedhed)
wrote:

From:
(Dave*Hall)
On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 09:23:02 -0500,
(Twistedhed)
wrote:
From:
(Dave*Hall)
On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 10:35:16 -0500,
(Twistedhed)

prozac 625 wrote:

I don't live in "Chi Town".........

No one said you did.

What "illegal CB use" are you referring to?

Texas Star.

What about it?

Please, be specific. Channels,

Channel 6.

I haven't used Channel 6 since I was in a CB

club that used that channel in the 1970's,

(snip)

Dave

"Sandbagger"

http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj
_
On 10/09/1998, among dozens of other posts attesting to your tuning in
to channel 6 and channel 11, you wrote:
I know how it is on the superbowl (channel 6)

and as with others on this

newsgroup and on the band, when it gets too

much for me I leave.

Exact post please, not a passage taken out of context. That doesn't
sound like me. I usually refer to the current state of channel 6 as
the "toilet bowl".

The fact that I am aware of what goes on there (my radio does have ALL
40 channels), does not mean that I USE it.

Try again.

Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

Old January 5th 05, 09:18 PM
Dave Hall

wrote:

On 10/09/1998, among dozens of other posts attesting to your tuning in
to channel 6 and channel 11, you wrote:
I know how it is on the superbowl (channel 6)

and as with others on this

newsgroup and on the band, when it gets too

much for me I leave.

As I thought, you were not quoting me, you were quoting ICECOLDNYC.
The post (in its entirety) follows:

In article , Dave Hall
writes:

Ok, let's assume for a minute that I'm the most ignorant "mo fo" on the
planet. So tell me then, why is it not ok for someone to disapprove of
people who tie up channels for hours, who walk over everyone for the
sport of it, and who ramble on about basically nothing because they are
"just having fun". Yet it's ok for these same people to ruin the fun of
everyone else with their nonesense, and if we don't like it, it's too
damn bad?

My opinion is simply this...
When I am on a channel that I dislike I go to another channel ( I have
many) or I leave the area(mostly in the mobile) or I turn my radio
off(it's real easy)!!!!
I know how it is on the superbowl (channel 6) and as with others on
this newsgroup and on the band, when it gets too much for me I leave.

Dave, it's really quite easy!!!
SInce that channel seems a waste of time and of course you feel like
degrading those on it, you should avoid that channel at all costs!!!!
Although I am a computer professional and I interact everyday with
people who don't know what the heck a "roger right-on, cotton chopper
and a mud duck is..." I can easily make the transaction between the 2
worlds. I am not stuck in either!!!!

Take care sandbagger you are one bad ass cotton chopper!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take care and have a pleasant day!!! We can't change the world, we can
only live in it!!!!!!

ICE, ICE AND MORE ICE MR. ICECOLD BIG APPLE TREES JUST HAMMERED
One of the original 3 Soul Brothers
from NYC

Try again Twist......

Dave