Old December 24th 04, 08:22 PM
Lancer

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:

Lancer wrote in
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:

Lancer wrote in
:

68.114.111.208

Landshark

om: Lancer
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Subject: Jamming on the air: why?
talnq05e4ph3legqreughcoenvpfk36u3j@2355323778 g9Yqd.4368$6K5.3550
@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net Xns95B160EC284501234567890@
216.196.97.136
Xns95B1BDCBBF7A61234567890@ 216.196.97.136
. com

otherwise we will be unable to process your complaint properly.
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 15:37:44 GMT

Lancer wrote in
asynews.com:

No dick for brains, try this one:

68.114.111.209

Thats where his posts where coming from

68.114.111.209 traces to

sli.la.charter.com

Slidell, Lousiana.

It most certainly is jerkoff:

Check this dick for brains:

http://tinyurl.com/6bpue

68.114.111.209

Do you even know how to use the internet?

Ok, what am I supposed to be looking for?

Now you want to play stupud huh

From: Lancer
Subject: How would you improve your CB?
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb