Old January 7th 05, 06:15 PM
Dave Hall

On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 10:19:19 -0500, (Twistedhed)
wrote:

From:
(Dave*Hall)
On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 12:10:13 -0500,
(Twistedhed)
wrote:
My "point" was illustrated yesterday when you said this:
_
N3CVJ wrote:
I do not shoot skip. I don't LIKE skip. When I

used to use an amplifier, it was to GET OVER

or chase it off the channel

But this next post was made when you were using that amplifier...

in 1975, a Texas Star didn't exist.

Next......

After talking skip internationally on the
freeband channels, on SSB, I gradually lose
interest in skip

_
Different time periods.

Right, the claim about when you USED to use an amp it wasn't to talk
skip, was made the other day. The claim about you talking skip with
your amplifier was made long ago. It illustrates your statement the
other day was bull****.....but a mere lie in another of your long list
of self-perjuries.

Once again for the perpetually comprehensively inhibited: I talked
skip in the middle 70's. I used my amps to get over it from then on.

That's pretty funny considering only you are having difficulty with your
communication skills at this level and are madly trying to misattribute
things that were never said to others.

No that's what you're doing. I'm not the one who cut and pasted a
quote from ICECOLDNYC and erroneously claimed it was mine.

Besides, it doesn;t take a rocket scientist to understand the kind of
operator you are,,,you already admitted to being the worse kind of
operator that exists.

Someone who didn't take crap from idiots? Yea, I'm guilty. But unless
you're one of those idiots, you can hardly make a valid claim that my
"style" is the "worst kind of operator that exists". I've done more to
help other CB'ers than you could possibly imagine.

Dave
"Sandbagger"
Old January 7th 05, 09:39 PM
Steveo

Dave Hall wrote:
Someone who didn't take crap from idiots? Yea, I'm guilty.

I used to like dropping a KW on them with my mark IV. Now it's not
worth the electricity.
Old January 10th 05, 12:14 PM
Dave Hall

On 07 Jan 2005 21:39:52 GMT, Steveo
wrote:

Dave Hall wrote:
Someone who didn't take crap from idiots? Yea, I'm guilty.

I used to like dropping a KW on them with my mark IV. Now it's not
worth the electricity.

Browning MK IV? Nice rig, although many people claimed that they had
"problems". From what I remember, it was only the first production run
that had the problems.

You know the people for whom I speak of. Maybe you could tell twist,
since he obviously doesn't seem to believe me.

BTW, I agree, tweaking idiots used to be fun "back then". But today,
it's hardly worth the time.

Sometimes it's more fun tweaking the idiots here........

Dave
"Sandbagger"

Old January 10th 05, 12:31 PM
Steveo

wrote:

Dave Hall wrote:
Someone who didn't take crap from idiots? Yea, I'm guilty.

I used to like dropping a KW on them with my mark IV. Now it's not
worth the electricity.

Browning MK IV? Nice rig, although many people claimed that they had
"problems". From what I remember, it was only the first production run
that had the problems.

Yea, I've heard the same thing..mine's never given me any real trouble,
I've had it moth balled for a while now tho.

You know the people for whom I speak of. Maybe you could tell twist,
since he obviously doesn't seem to believe me.

If you're talking about the super bowl (6), I doubt one could do much
communicating on there without at least a KW..a lesson in Ebonics wouldn't
hurt either. g

BTW, I agree, tweaking idiots used to be fun "back then". But today,
it's hardly worth the time.

Yep, about the only time I use AM anymore is on a trip, ch 19 still comes
in handy for traffic reports.

Sometimes it's more fun tweaking the idiots here........

There's one I'd like to tweak in person..too bad he's too gutless to
stand up for himself in person. There will come a day when he won't
have any choice.
Old January 11th 05, 11:58 AM
Dave Hall

wrote:

Dave Hall wrote:
Someone who didn't take crap from idiots? Yea, I'm guilty.

I used to like dropping a KW on them with my mark IV. Now it's not
worth the electricity.

Browning MK IV? Nice rig, although many people claimed that they had
"problems". From what I remember, it was only the first production run
that had the problems.

Yea, I've heard the same thing..mine's never given me any real trouble,
I've had it moth balled for a while now tho.

It's a real collector's piece. A monument to a time long gone.

You know the people for whom I speak of. Maybe you could tell twist,
since he obviously doesn't seem to believe me.

If you're talking about the super bowl (6), I doubt one could do much
communicating on there without at least a KW..a lesson in Ebonics wouldn't
hurt either. g

Yea, that pretty much covers it. It's a shame that the desire to prove
me wrong at all costs, drives certain people to deny the obvious.

BTW, I agree, tweaking idiots used to be fun "back then". But today,
it's hardly worth the time.

Yep, about the only time I use AM anymore is on a trip, ch 19 still comes
in handy for traffic reports.

I prefer the "quiet" of SSB, but for some reason, the people around
here don't take advantage of it. They all run around with modified ham
rigs or "10 meter rigs" and yet stick to an AM channel. Heck a good
Cobra 29 would work just as well, and cost a lot less.....

Sometimes it's more fun tweaking the idiots here........

There's one I'd like to tweak in person..too bad he's too gutless to
stand up for himself in person. There will come a day when he won't
have any choice.

Steve, He's not worth your attention. Like some others on here, the
more you spar with him, the more he comes back for more.

Dave
"Sandbagger"

Old January 7th 05, 09:32 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Dave=A0Hall)
On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 10:19:19 -0500,
(Twistedhed)
wrote:
From:
(Dave=A0Hall)
On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 12:10:13 -0500,
(Twistedhed)
N3CVJ wrote:
I do not shoot skip. I don't LIKE skip. When I

used to use an amplifier, it was to GET OVER

or chase it off the channel

But this next post was made when you were using that amplifier...

in 1975, a Texas Star didn't exist.

Next......

Gee Dave, I'll bet you talk yourself based on nothing more than your
unique habit of typing to yourself...

After talking skip internationally on the

freeband channels, on SSB, I gradually lose

interest in skip

_
Different time periods.

Right, the claim about when you USED to use an amp it wasn't to talk
skip, was made the other day. The claim about you talking skip with your
amplifier was made long ago. It illustrates your statement the other day
was bull****.....but a mere lie in another of your long list of
self-perjuries.

Once again for the perpetually

comprehensively inhibited: I talked skip in the

middle 70's.

You said you *never* liked it and *didn't* talk skip. It was shown you
did. Your admission accepted.

I used my amps to get over it from then on.

(shrug) ,,what I wanted clarified, was indeed,
_
That's pretty funny considering only you are having difficulty with your
communication skills at this level and are madly trying to misattribute
things that were never said to others.

No that's what you're doing. I'm not the one

who cut and pasted a quote from

ICECOLDNYC and erroneously claimed it was
mine.

Nope, you sure aren't. You're the one that has such a damaged ego, you
need foster the self-purported notion you hold various degrees, are an
expert witness to the courts, and claim doing over 70 mph makes one a
"federal criminal".
_

Besides, it doesn;t take a rocket scientist to understand the kind of
operator you are,,,you already admitted to being the worse kind of
operator that exists.

Someone who didn't take crap from idiots?

The idiot was self-explanatory in your posts.

Yea, I'm guilty

No doubt.

. But unless you're one of those idiots, you can
hardly make a valid claim that my "style" is the
"worst kind of operator that exists".

One of them.

I've done more to help other CB'ers than you

could possibly imagine.

You're right. I can't imagine one who was such an ass on the air at
anytime in their life, has changed their ways, and I say this only in
light of your actions and comments on this group. Granted, many of your
comments were made out of ignorance, but ignorance is no excuse when it
comes to the law you so often misquote ad misinterpret.

Dave

"Sandbagger"