Old December 23rd 04, 04:21 PM

Default Sideband dribbles more squirrel turds

Auntie Keyclown wrote:
LOOK at his POST...
What an ignorant ****pile.
You are making this EASY to do...
To quote John Fogarty.. "when it's over, so they say, it will rain on
a sunny day"

I still DARE your punk ass to come here and start some ****. Should I
also post all the info about the Navy Dept handing down an
"undesirable" discharge? Is it true?
You honestly think I will call Hollingsworth? LOL...naaah...I will
just wait for one of you asswipes to come here starting ****. I got
plenty of hospitality for ya, sideband, why doncha come on and pay a
visit? You are a brave boy behind a keyboard, ya nuttsakk licker, but
you dont have the cojones to do it Real Life. We can make a nice QST
story, about how KC8RKQ got fat peepee holders from starting ****

with
the wrong guy. I hope I run into your punk ass at a hamfest sometime.
Then you can just show me how bad you are. You aint ****, geek boy. I
got more time in cleaning up the mess after the ambulance left than
you do tryin to kick ass. Just bring your ass down here and run them
peepee holders like you do on this NG. You won't. Like trainedpuppet,
peepeeholic, and the other fag asses who make such threats, you are
just a nutless little weenie boy.

Come on punk...If ya take the bus you can even lurk in the men's room
here in Toledo for a while before ya come over. That way you can earn
your fare and your medical bills back.

Actually, I would enjoy it to high heaven if y'all showed up. Aint a
single one of ya got the sand to do anything by yourself. Just little
sissies who can't take the truth about themselves, impotently whining
and crying cuz someone with more brains is picking on your criminal
activity.

N8WWM

Another keyboard blowhard exposed as the fugly felon coward he truly
is!

Muahahahahaha!!!

http://n8wwm.4t.com/photo.html

Old December 23rd 04, 04:31 PM
KC8QJP

wrote in message
oups.com...

Auntie Keyclown wrote:
[...]

My Dougay ****ed his pants when you came over. He runs his piehole a lot but
he's too skeered to stand up for himself in person. Please don't confront
him at a hamfest.

I'll blow you to leave him alone.