Old December 24th 04, 01:28 PM
Lancer

Default What's your favorite Christmas snack?

On 24 Dec 2004 12:17:57 GMT, Steveo
wrote:

Aww isn't that special, I have a racist pet forging me.

Yeah, what is that saying about imitation and flattery? He must think
your lifes better and wants to be you..
Old December 24th 04, 01:34 PM
Steveo

wrote:

Aww isn't that special, I have a racist pet forging me.

Yeah, what is that saying about imitation and flattery? He must think
your lifes better and wants to be you..

True, anyones life is better than that gutter snipes.
Old December 24th 04, 01:39 PM
Lancer

wrote:

Aww isn't that special, I have a racist pet forging me.

Yeah, what is that saying about imitation and flattery? He must think
your lifes better and wants to be you..

True, anyones life is better than that gutter snipes.

Must suck to spend Christmas alone.

I bought my G-son a Heath GR-64 shortwave receiver off E-bay, So
I get to align it and clean it up a bit before I wrap it today.
Hopefully it will get him interested in radio.
Old December 24th 04, 01:50 PM
Steveo

wrote:

Aww isn't that special, I have a racist pet forging me.

Yeah, what is that saying about imitation and flattery? He must think
your lifes better and wants to be you..

True, anyones life is better than that gutter snipes.

Must suck to spend Christmas alone.

I bought my G-son a Heath GR-64 shortwave receiver off E-bay, So
I get to align it and clean it up a bit before I wrap it today.
Hopefully it will get him interested in radio.

Hey that's a slick gift idea, Lancer, I like that idea better than
play station. It may work to get his friends interested in radio
too.
Old December 24th 04, 02:42 PM
Lancer

wrote:

Aww isn't that special, I have a racist pet forging me.

Yeah, what is that saying about imitation and flattery? He must think
your lifes better and wants to be you..

True, anyones life is better than that gutter snipes.

Must suck to spend Christmas alone.

I bought my G-son a Heath GR-64 shortwave receiver off E-bay, So
I get to align it and clean it up a bit before I wrap it today.
Hopefully it will get him interested in radio.

Hey that's a slick gift idea, Lancer, I like that idea better than
play station. It may work to get his friends interested in radio
too.

Hopefully he will get into it. I need someone to give all my radios to when
I retire and buy a motorhome. No way are my radios going to an estate sale
and then being sold on E-bay for a big profit.

Old December 24th 04, 01:41 PM
Lancer

Pickled Herring and Habanaro stuffed olives.

BBC to air Beatles Christmas Radio Special Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 December 25th 04 01:40 AM
Merry F'n Christmas N8WWM CB 24 December 21st 04 01:16 AM
Christmas Drive for DAB Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 December 2nd 04 05:57 PM
Christmas Wasteland Ron Hardin Broadcasting 4 December 29th 03 04:20 PM
T'was the night before Christmas... Brainbuster CB 0 December 22nd 03 08:18 PM