Old December 25th 04, 06:27 AM
Jay in the Mojave

Default All Stations Be Advised........

Norad radar contacts out of the North stop

More to come stop

Jay in the Great Mojave Desert, ....just down the road ah ways from the
fillin station stop

Ten-4
Old December 25th 04, 06:51 AM
Jon Lippert

Merry Christmas Jay! If you will put down that tequilla those things you are
seeing will disappear. Jon in the vast waste lands of Pelzer, SC.
Old December 25th 04, 04:20 PM
Jay in the Mojave

Hello Jon:

Yeah probably a good call there. Well Santa was able to find my house
alright. I got just what I needed, yeah haw! And Santa did drink down
that VO and Seven drink I put out for him, and the sandwitch is also
vanished.

Well time for Brakfeast, OH YEAH!

Merry Christmas, Happy New yew Year and God Bless you and your family.

Old December 25th 04, 08:32 AM
FREEBANDER_4_LIFE

Jay,

I'll be in your area mid January. Wanna "MEAT" for some hot man on man
action??

I'll shout out on channel 19 for

"Jay in the Mojave" wrote in message
Norad radar contacts out of the North stop

More to come stop

Jay in the Great Mojave Desert, ....just down the road ah ways from the
fillin station stop

Ten-4

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old December 31st 04, 05:18 AM
Shadow

Hello Jay!!!

--
"Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it."

ttyl
Shadow

Old December 31st 04, 02:29 PM
Jay in the Mojave

Hello Shadow:

Waving a hand back at ya's. Hope Santee Claus was good to ya.

Jay in the Mojave

Hello Jay!!!

Old January 5th 05, 04:08 AM
Shadow

Santa was great to me. I had a wonderful holiday season.
You had givin my "X" a base for a penetrator antenna many years ago and I am
planning on putting it up on my new house.
I just wanted to make sure you were still around so I could pick your brain
if need be.
Or maybe I'll just drop by since I recently moved back to the desert.
Thanks!

"Jay in the Mojave" wrote in message
Hello Shadow:

Waving a hand back at ya's. Hope Santee Claus was good to ya.

Jay in the Mojave

Shadow wrote:

Hello Jay!!!

Old December 31st 04, 03:11 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Yeah, and you but pirates are motivated by greed and idiocy. And your
attitude is "the law don't apply"

Useless Youhouse