Old December 28th 04, 06:34 AM
I AM NOT N8WWM

Default Steveo's secret

yes, we all now know about sick stevie hanging at the truck stops.

But now we see his gay-blade boyfriends "cumming" out of the closet
(hehehe) to defend his homo-honor. yes, sick little stevie attracts a
large following from the nascar faggots and gay cb clubs.

Landfag says sick little stevie's mouth is like
velvet.......hummmmmmmmmm could this be the reason for all of the
homo's helping their faggot hero steveo in "it's" time of need?

Old December 28th 04, 08:35 AM
EMPEROR OF THE UNIVERSE

TALKING ABOUT YOURSELF AGAIN HOMO-HAM?
THE NWO-CB EMPIRE STRIKES BACK

Old December 28th 04, 10:00 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

"She worrrre BLUE VELVET...whoa whoa whoa whoa!"
"mope had BLUE BUTTCHEEKS, whoa whoa whoa whoa!"

Old December 28th 04, 02:00 PM
Vigilante

On 27 Dec 2004 22:34:49 -0800, "I AM NOT N8WWM"
wrote:

But now we see his gay-blade boyfriends

Gay blade? Hmmmm, let's see...who coined that phrase?

Oh yeah...Mr. Extremely Queer

Pah! Yet another stinky sock, sniffed out by a newbie who supposedly
can't figure out who a sockpuppet is.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
******s are stupid

3-7-77
Old December 28th 04, 02:10 PM
LEROY KNEVIL

I'M NOT SURE ABOUT HIS MOUTH, BUT HIS ASS FEELS AND TASTES PRETTY
GOOD!!!! HE'S SUPPOSED TO COME OVER TO MY DUMPSTER TONIGHT AND SHINE MY
KNOB, SO I'LL LET YOU KNOW ABOUT HOW HIS MOUTH FEELS LATER!!!
LMWFAO!!!!!

I AM NOT N8WWM wrote:
yes, we all now know about sick stevie hanging at the truck stops.

But now we see his gay-blade boyfriends "cumming" out of the closet
(hehehe) to defend his homo-honor. yes, sick little stevie attracts a
large following from the nascar faggots and gay cb clubs.

Landfag says sick little stevie's mouth is like
velvet.......hummmmmmmmmm could this be the reason for all of the
homo's helping their faggot hero steveo in "it's" time of need?

GAY CREEPER AND Mr.EXTREME's genealogy data

this is what we know about them ******S so
far:

| | .-"""-.

| \/-=-. \ GAY CREEPER & EXTREME:
|(_|o o/ |_
\/ " \ ,_) sexual predators
\ ^ /__/

into child porn and scat
;--' `-. must register with
local sheriff
/ . \ 5'3" 90lbs. african
american
; \ \ black eyes,short black
kinky hair
| | | gold tooth in
front,blue gums
..-\ ' _/_/ long scar on throat area
..'

_;. (_ \ tattoos on:chest malcom
"X"
/ .'NO DICK `\\_/ right arm:Gay

|_ / NO NUTS | \\ left arm:watermelons
/ _) / / || groin area:"feed the
children"
/ / _/ / // buttox:footprints

\_/ ( `-/ || forehead:"forgers"
/ / \\ .-.
\_/

Old December 28th 04, 05:27 PM
Niggercrusher

******s are even BEYOND stupid Vigilante, they defy explanation(NOT in a
GOOD way either)!

--
You have just been crushed SAMBO gutter apes, by the ******CRUSHER.

Old December 28th 04, 10:08 PM
N8WWM

"I AM NOT N8WWM" wrote in message
ups.com...
yes, we all now know about sick stevie hanging at the truck stops.

But now we see his gay-blade boyfriends "cumming" out of the closet
(hehehe) to defend his homo-honor. yes, sick little stevie attracts a
large following from the nascar faggots and gay cb clubs.

Landfag says sick little stevie's mouth is like
velvet.......hummmmmmmmmm could this be the reason for all of the
homo's helping their faggot hero steveo in "it's" time of need?

Wink at me
And I'll slurp up your pee pee
I am duggie

I'll do gayboy things
If you want me to
I am duggie

They are yours
My mouth and anal hole
Hammies, you've got full control
I am duggie

Pull another string
And I'll suck your ding a ling
I am duggie

Snap your fingers
And I'll turn gay sex tricks for you
I am duggie

Your wish for some head is my command
I'm the biggest fag
On the CB band
I am duggie

I'm just a queen
A fag-assed little queen
Why are you hammies so mean?

You have control
I do what I'm told
I'll do just anything for you
I am duggie

I am duggie

Just pull down your zipper
And I'll deep throat your dong
I am duggie

Make me get butt ****ed
Or make me your gay slut
I am duggie

Use me hard
I love those hard gay tricks
Im a big faggot
And I love to suck on dicks
I am duggie

I'm your sukkin, fukkin
Jizz eatin' little faggot
I'm dyin for some cock
I'll blow the Anti flock

Blow you
Rim you
Triiiiiiiick foooor youuuuu
I am N8WWM DUGGIE

Old December 28th 04, 11:42 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Hahaha...Copying old AKC songs and changing the name
again...heheheh....

The keyclowns are so powerless to stop the AKC, but they have to sing
AKC's music...hehehehhe

Old December 29th 04, 12:01 AM
N8WWM

MY GRAND PAPPY WAS RUFUS

THEY CALL ME A DUFUS

MY PAPPY WAS BOBBY

I BOBBED ON HIS KNOBBY

Old December 29th 04, 12:07 AM
Mr.Extreme

Mr.Extreme wrote:PLease refrain from using the Massa's
name in yer posts, BOY. AND I'LL REFRAIN FROM SUCKING
DICK!!!!!

On 28-Dec-2004, Vigilante wrote:

OnTWACK!

PLease refrain from using the Massa's name in yer posts, BOY.

You'll never see Steveo's real name/address here! [email protected] name CB 40 December 21st 04 02:50 PM
SECRET ICOM SALE: R-75 $425 W/ DSP AND FREE SHIPPING Lucky General 0 October 15th 04 03:02 AM
My Secret Camera 4862 [1/2] [email protected] Antenna 0 September 29th 04 12:06 AM
steveos secret I Am Not George CB 2 May 11th 04 02:08 AM
Secret CB Confidential Factual Report Nighthawk CB 4 November 6th 03 09:18 PM