Old December 30th 04, 03:41 AM
Steveo

Frank Gilliland wrote:
See what they have to
say cause they say it better than I could.

Let me fix my tin foil dome protector first.
Old December 30th 04, 03:53 AM
Frank Gilliland

On 30 Dec 2004 03:41:30 GMT, Steveo
wrote in :

Frank Gilliland wrote:
See what they have to
say cause they say it better than I could.

Let me fix my tin foil dome protector first.

Hopefully there's enough room underneath to accomodate your
thinking-cap.

Old December 30th 04, 04:00 AM
Steveo

wrote in :

Frank Gilliland wrote:
See what they have to
say cause they say it better than I could.

Let me fix my tin foil dome protector first.

Hopefully there's enough room underneath to accomodate your
thinking-cap.

Nah, barely room for a bottle cap. (rolling rock)
Old December 30th 04, 04:18 AM
TeranewsUser

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
Steveo wrote in
What did the Kurds do to him?

Kurds Welch?? LOL

What?!?!?!?

Old December 30th 04, 05:43 AM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Kurds Welch?? LOL

Did you mean Curt Welch?

http://curtwelch.com/

Old December 30th 04, 08:25 AM
STEVEO

**** YOU.

Old December 30th 04, 11:54 AM
Smooth G

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 19:36:43 -0500, jim
wrote:

EOM...

True. Some argue that they didnt like in the past because there were
many so-called illegal operators and tecnicians and amp builders and
key down guys but can we really say it is better now that they are
gone???

Old December 30th 04, 02:08 PM
Frank Gilliland

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 05:15:46 GMT, "Landshark"
wrote in :

snip
I think you missed the point.

Nope I understood what you meant, I just don't see that
happening in the US during my life time.

Hopefully not. We shall see.

You understood my point though.

Unfortunately, I do.

Old December 30th 04, 02:33 PM
Landshark

wrote in :

snip
I think you missed the point.

Nope I understood what you meant, I just don't see that
happening in the US during my life time.

Hopefully not. We shall see.

You understood my point though.

Unfortunately, I do.

I understood your "clash of social class" but the fact that
they sat there like snotty rich snobs and complained about
the noise of death & mayhem during a civil war, that
would **** me off more. Your there to help them, protect
them, make their country a better place, putting you're
life on the line for them, they don't raise a hand to help
you or themselves.................. F#@k them!

Landshark

--
Is it so frightening to have me at your shoulder?
Thunder and lightning couldn't be bolder.

Old December 30th 04, 03:30 PM
Frank Gilliland

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 14:33:58 GMT, "Landshark"
wrote in :

.. .
wrote in :

snip
I think you missed the point.

Nope I understood what you meant, I just don't see that
happening in the US during my life time.

Hopefully not. We shall see.

You understood my point though.

Unfortunately, I do.

I understood your "clash of social class" but the fact that
they sat there like snotty rich snobs and complained about
the noise of death & mayhem during a civil war, that
would **** me off more. Your there to help them, protect
them, make their country a better place, putting you're
life on the line for them, they don't raise a hand to help
you or themselves.................. F#@k them!

Re-read your history books: The US and several other UN nations were
there to keep Israel and Syria from starting WWIII in war-torn
Lebanon. If Lebanon's neighbors stayed behind their borders the US
would have let the civil war continue unabated because we had no
interest in that country.