Old December 31st 04, 07:53 AM
Smooth G

Default Look What Santa Brought

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 21:42:42 -0600, "twistedhed"
wrote:

MY BEST X-MAS EVER

Where does he get this stuff?
Old December 31st 04, 02:53 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Usually from his bootie. All kinds of strange stuff gets wedged up
there.

Old December 31st 04, 07:11 PM
Leland C. Scott

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
I am of the opinion K4KWH is acting up again. Lelnad is all over Steveo

Twist, I've got nothing to do with his problems so leave me out of the
conversation.
--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

Any good Hamstuff from Santa? Mike Coslo Policy 10 January 9th 05 01:53 PM
Santa on air! Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 December 17th 04 06:09 PM
Steveo brought HAM TROLL THREADS to NG Steveo Wrecked Rec.Radio.Cb CB 12 February 24th 04 09:21 PM
Steveo brought HAM TROLL THREADS to NG Steveo Wrecked Rec.Radio.Cb CB 32 February 6th 04 04:50 AM
I Brought The HAM THREADS jack ass! Old School CB 4 February 4th 04 01:31 AM