Old December 31st 04, 06:56 PM
U Know Who

Default New Year's Resolutions?

Anyone?

Old January 1st 05, 03:08 PM
N8WWM

"U Know Who" wrote in
message ...
Anyone?

I'm going to stop being such an asshole.

Old January 2nd 05, 04:39 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

that would be good mopeyforger, but impossible for you to do.

Old January 2nd 05, 04:42 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

More keyclown ratouts, more showing mopey to be useless and impotent,
more FCC action, more AKC ruling this NG, more keyclown dealers busted
due to AKC pressure on the FCC, more postcards to keyclowns who are
busted telling them how much we like seeing it and how much their fines
make us laugh.

Keyclowns will have only one resolution, since we rule them. That is to
whine and moan more about AKC stopping their off topic posts in rrcb.
It is good entertainment to watch keyclowns cry.

WMLT radio station celebrates 60 years Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 January 5th 05 05:43 PM
Already 4 years ! Thierry Dx 6 October 1st 04 07:40 AM
Already 4 years ! Thierry Equipment 9 October 1st 04 07:40 AM
Already 4 years ! Thierry Dx 0 September 30th 04 12:23 PM
Hammie gets ten years Twistedhed CB 21 March 22nd 04 01:27 PM