Old January 3rd 05, 02:43 PM
Steveo

Default N8WWM keyboard tough guy, coward

N8WWM keyboard tough guy spew:

From:N8WWM Auntie Keyclown )
Subject: calling out Peepeeholic
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 2001-08-08 09:09:21 PST

Hey Peepeeholic:
Yes I am in Toledo. I have plenty of down home hospitality for you or
ANY of the other queens in here who wish to stir up some mess.
You wanna come by and visit? I will be delighted to send you back to
the MISTAKE ON THE LAKE with a thought in your mind that it was a real
dumb idea.
Imagine, Peepeeholic...Imagine...You come to my place and star some
junk...I put you face down and hurtin extreme, take pics of you laying
there with a bumped up noggin, and post 'em to the NG. I relish you
coming by. I am good in the callbook, just as I told your wife, the
trainedpuppet.
Have not had this much fun since I used to go cuttin' coax and
building jamming oscillators back when I was 16 yrs old.
N8WWM chicken**** coward in person:

http://n8wwm.4t.com/
Old January 4th 05, 01:07 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

mopeydorkie: Thank you for showing your frustrated agony. It makes the
AKC smile to see you squirming. Keep it up, you know you can't help
yourself.

Old January 5th 05, 09:06 PM
David Lawson

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns"

Aren't you n8wwm, "Psychiatrist to keyclowns"?

Magic NetTrace results.
Target :205.162.217.3
Date:1/5/2005

Domain Name: BUCKEYE-EXPRESS.COM