Old November 16th 03, 07:50 AM
Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup

Default Gayboy Stevie Gets His Wish

You wanna rumble? OK, Let's just get out of public view so we don't
get popped.

Take Rt. 80-90 W out of Toledo to Rt. 20 S in Maumee. It will run into
Montclova Rd. Go left on Montclova to Jerome. Park on Oak Openiings
Metropark. Walk the trail to the 1st bridge. I will be there wearing a
red T shirt on Sat. Nov. 22 at 11AM.

If you start a rumble, get ready to get the max. Bring it along, I
will. You wanna talk to me? OK. That's cool. Just don't expect me to
listen to bull****. I just walk away. Ya got anything REAL to talk
about? Ya got questions? OK, cool.

You don't know me by picture, sight, or otherwise. Bring your digicam,
yer gayboy pals are in for a shock.

Be forewarned: I like the kinda rumbles where there are cuts and
broken bones. If you have never deliberately broken someones bones, or
don't have the heart to cut, be civil. I have.
Old November 16th 03, 09:55 PM
Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup

Steveo wrote
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup)

wrote:
Steveo
wrote

wrote:
You wanna rumble? OK, Let's just get out of public view so

we
don't
get popped.

Take Rt. 80-90 W out of Toledo to Rt. 20 S in Maumee. It

will
run
into Montclova Rd. Go left on Montclova to Jerome. Park on

Oak
Openiings Metropark. Walk the trail to the 1st bridge. I

will
be
there wearing a red T shirt on Sat. Nov. 22 at 11AM.

The date and time works for me. Here's where we will meet.

Crane Creek State Park

Take the Ohio Turnpike to exit 91, follow the signs to Route

19,
then
go north to Route 2. Take Route 2 a few miles left (west) to

Crane
Creek State Park.

I'll be in a red GMC 2500 4x4 p/u truck, I'll be wearing a

black
coat.

Crane Creek is full of families and park cops on a Saturday you
gutless sissy. Go 280 N to exit 7, follow signs for Maumee Bay a

few
miles to N. Curtice, take a Left on N. Curtice to Cedar Pt.

DON'T
go
into the park entrance, park in the golf course parking lot and

walk
up to the marsh. I'll be there.

There's no one there in November, you brainless twit. You're going

be
wearing a red t-shirt in late November? Try to lie a little

better,
you
fat blowhard chicken****.

You don't dictate terms, I do, faggotboy. Meet me in the marsh next

Cedar Pt. golf course or stay home and fondle your weenie like the
mewling sissyqueen you are.

Not to worry, fatboy. I wouldn't miss it for the world..too bad you

won't
have the spine to show up and take your beating like a man.

No worries here. The fact that you think you are going to be wearing a
winter coat during a rumble speaks volumes about your lack of
experience, pink muffin.

Old November 16th 03, 09:59 PM
Steveo

(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote:
Steveo
wrote
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup)

wrote:
Steveo
wrote
wrote:
[...]

Rumble? I hit you, you hit ground..two hits. The fact that you claim
to be wearing a t shirt in late November tells me you're talking out your
ass, and won't show up. What are you gonna be driving, liar?