Old January 12th 05, 01:15 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

so you are offering to strike me for a hundred bucks? Hell, oughta send
you the cash myself, then I can feel totally justified if I happen to
find a shotgun laying around somewhere and it accidentally separates
your turd container (skull) from your torso.

Old January 12th 05, 01:20 AM
Steveo

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote:
so you are offering to strike me for a hundred bucks?

No, it's only a gentleman's bet, dogie.

Hell, oughta send
you the cash myself,

I don't want your money, give it to your children for a change.

then I can feel totally justified

Is that what your court ordered shrink told you to strive for?

if I happen to
find a shotgun laying around somewhere and it accidentally separates
your turd container (skull) from your torso.

Do us -all- a favor..put the business end in your mouth and pull
the ****ing trigger.

ps..you're a felon. (no guns allowed)
Old January 12th 05, 01:31 AM
Troublemaker

Stop cross-posting this bull****, you ****ing, ass-licking, momma's boy!

Old January 12th 05, 01:37 AM
Steveo

"Troublemaker" wrote:
Stop cross-posting this bull****, you ****ing, ass-licking, momma's boy!

Stop reading it.
Old January 12th 05, 02:30 AM
U Know Who

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in message
oups.com...
so you are offering to strike me for a hundred bucks? Hell, oughta send
you the cash myself, then I can feel totally justified if I happen to
find a shotgun laying around somewhere and it accidentally separates
your turd container (skull) from your torso.

You are a felon. You cannot have guns.

Old January 12th 05, 02:44 AM

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in message
oups.com...
so you are offering to strike me for a hundred bucks? Hell, oughta send
you the cash myself, then I can feel totally justified if I happen to
find a shotgun laying around somewhere and it accidentally separates
your turd container (skull) from your torso.

You are a felon. You cannot have guns.

Better tell that to all the felons on the streets of the USA packin heat.
If the shotgun is nonexistant, why are wimpy pussibois named
Steveo too afraid to face it again? The $100 is so he can pay a male
prostitute to **** him in the anus.
Old January 12th 05, 05:09 PM
AKC's are dweebs

"Psychiatrist to akc sockpuppets" mewled
in and ((mentally masterbating)) in predictable, cowardly message...
oups.com...

so you are offering to strike me for a hundred bucks? Hell, oughta send
you the cash myself, then I can feel totally justified if I happen to
find a shotgun laying around somewhere and it accidentally separates
your turd container (skull) from your torso.

Is it not unlawful for a mentally ill, convicted felon to possess a firearm????

All you can do is peek outside, thru your filthy slum curtains. Now go back
to whacking off to *your sick, violent fantasies*.. you cowardly dweeb.......

Old January 15th 05, 06:43 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

I don't make you post anything, sissy ass. You are too obsessed with
the idea of keyclown lust, that's your problem.

Nobody makes anyone do anything. Least of all you making the AKC do
anything. Your problem is that all the squirrel turds and trucker
weenies have diseased your turd (brain) so badly.

"Don't make you do this, Don't make you do that..." All you do is make
us laugh.

What a fairy. An impotenet little sissy ass who can't stop a NG from
being controlled.

Old January 15th 05, 06:47 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

I think we will have to start a NG called

alt.mopey.controlledbyAKC.heresproof

Thank you sissy. If you were a female your behaviour would be so
perfect I'd have to callya a ****toy.

Old January 15th 05, 08:08 PM
AKC's are dweebs

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" TROLLED in message
ups.com...

I don't make you post anything, sissy ass. You are too obsessed with
the idea of keyclown lust, that's your problem.

Obviously, you cannot control yourself...

Nobody makes anyone do anything. Least of all you making the AKC do
anything. Your problem is that all the squirrel turds and trucker
weenies have diseased your turd (brain) so badly.

Obviously, you cannot control yourself...

"Don't make you do this, Don't make you do that..." All you do is make
us laugh.

Obviously, you cannot control yourself...

What a fairy. An impotenet little sissy ass who can't stop a NG from
being controlled.

Now you're contradicting your own previous mewlings, hypocrite...

Too Easy!! )))