Old October 9th 04, 07:08 AM
Steven J. Sobol

Default Administrivia: Posts might not be approved this weekend

I'm going to be in Vegas for a wedding this weekend - and no, Elvis will
not be presiding over the wedding - and I'm not sure I'll have a computer
with me. Or Internet access. Therefore, posts made this weekend may not be
pushed through until Monday evening. FYI.

Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / 888.480.4NET (4638) /

Old October 9th 04, 08:24 AM
evadnikufesin

On 9 Oct 2004 06:08:03 GMT, "Steven J. Sobol"
wrote:

Therefore, posts made this weekend may not be
pushed through until Monday evening. FYI.

But can't people just set the Approved header field to "yes" and
circumvent the moderation process anyway?

Old October 10th 04, 08:31 AM
Sumbuddy

wrote:

Therefore, posts made this weekend may not be
pushed through until Monday evening. FYI.

But can't people just set the Approved header field to "yes" and
circumvent the moderation process anyway?

I don't know if it would work or not, but it's certainly not in keeping
with the spirit of a moderated newsgroup.

Sumbuddy
Old October 11th 04, 03:01 AM
evadnikufesin

On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 02:31:44 -0500, Sumbuddy wrote:

I don't know if it would work or not, but it's certainly not in keeping
with the spirit of a moderated newsgroup.

Actually, I'd say it's working quite well..