Old January 12th 05, 01:02 AM
Steveo

SideBand wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Julia wrote:

Steveo wrote:

wrote:

did it make you feel all better steveo?

Yes. Did the forge rock your world?

dewd... I didn't bother even looking at the links, but I'm sure I can
guess... I've said it before but it certainly bears repeating ~ you
manage to pick up the most bizarre pets I have ever seen on Usenet, bar
none. What's up with dat?!?!...

You noticed that again, Julia!?

Must me my typing skills or some such thing, I dunno. I do make friends
fairly easy in real life too.

At any rate, rock on Mopar drivers!

My
Old
Pig
Ain't
Runnin'

I always thought it was

More
Over-Priced
Parts
Are
Required..

Heh

Move
Over
Plymouth
Approaching
Rapidly

VRroooom ---------------------
Old January 12th 05, 01:05 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Dueling banjo's gets a buck.

Indianus Jones can really suck

Old January 12th 05, 01:07 AM
Steveo

N8WWM Doug Aair"Psychiatrist to keyclowns"
wrote:
Dueling banjo's gets a buck.

Indianus Jones can really suck

More gay projection from Doug Adair.
Old January 12th 05, 01:08 AM
SideBand

Steveo wrote:
SideBand wrote:

Steveo wrote:

Julia wrote:

Steveo wrote:

[...]

Heh. That one works, too.
Old January 12th 05, 02:16 AM
The Grim Reaper

Old January 12th 05, 02:27 AM
Steveo

"The Grim Reaper" wrote:
Psychiatrist to keyclowns wrote:
Dueling banjo's gets a buck.
Indianus Jones can really suck

Check yore x-post Garcia.
Old January 12th 05, 02:41 AM
Steveo

SideBand wrote:
Steveo wrote:
SideBand wrote:

Steveo wrote:

Julia wrote:

Steveo wrote:

[...]

Only for short bursts'. g
Old January 12th 05, 03:03 AM
Steveo

Julia wrote:
On 1/11/05 7:38 PM, in article ,
"Steveo" wrote:

Julia wrote:
Steveo wrote:
wrote:

did it make you feel all better steveo?

Yes. Did the forge rock your world?

dewd... I didn't bother even looking at the links, but I'm sure I can
guess... I've said it before but it certainly bears repeating ~ you
manage to pick up the most bizarre pets I have ever seen on Usenet,
bar none. What's up with dat?!?!...

You noticed that again, Julia!?

Must me my typing skills or some such thing, I dunno. I do make friends
fairly easy in real life too.

At any rate, rock on Mopar drivers!

My
Old
Pig
Ain't
Runnin'

Of course I noticed, darlin' ~ how could anyone miss it?!?!

My bad I spose'... but what's a mother to do?
?
But I sure
hope you real life friends are a bit more stable than your internet pets,
if not be sure to lock those doors (and windows).

I can pick em off as they come down the driveway, so all'z good and the
pigs eat for free.. (benefit)

BTW ~ you probably don't even wanna know how I read that line about Mopar
drivers first time through, but I'm gonna tell ya anyway ~ I confused
"rock" with "racks" and I was kinda wondering why anyone would waste
their time looking at racks on Mopar drivers ~ let alone rating 'em
(except, of course, Shawna Robinson ~ and her infamous implants).

Nothing about silly tits or Shawna would make me look twice, unless someone
was yelling something about implosion, Julia.
Old January 12th 05, 03:16 AM
Julia

On 1/11/05 10:03 PM, in article ,
"Steveo" wrote:

Julia wrote:
On 1/11/05 7:38 PM, in article ,
"Steveo" wrote:

Julia wrote:
Steveo wrote:
wrote:

did it make you feel all better steveo?

Yes. Did the forge rock your world?

dewd... I didn't bother even looking at the links, but I'm sure I can
guess... I've said it before but it certainly bears repeating ~ you
manage to pick up the most bizarre pets I have ever seen on Usenet,
bar none. What's up with dat?!?!...

You noticed that again, Julia!?

Must me my typing skills or some such thing, I dunno. I do make friends
fairly easy in real life too.

At any rate, rock on Mopar drivers!

My
Old
Pig
Ain't
Runnin'

Of course I noticed, darlin' ~ how could anyone miss it?!?!

My bad I spose'... but what's a mother to do?
?

Nuttin to do.... Just continue to share ~ they're quite entertaining,
specially during the off season.

But I sure
hope you real life friends are a bit more stable than your internet pets,
if not be sure to lock those doors (and windows).

I can pick em off as they come down the driveway, so all'z good and the
pigs eat for free.. (benefit)

Whooo hoooo.... Pig roast as Steveo's... Get'em fattened up by the Michigan
race ~ and I'll bring the beers ~ Coors Light, of course...

BTW ~ you probably don't even wanna know how I read that line about Mopar
drivers first time through, but I'm gonna tell ya anyway ~ I confused
"rock" with "racks" and I was kinda wondering why anyone would waste
their time looking at racks on Mopar drivers ~ let alone rating 'em
(except, of course, Shawna Robinson ~ and her infamous implants).

Nothing about silly tits or Shawna would make me look twice, unless someone
was yelling something about implosion, Julia.

LMAO.... That's about all that would get my attention as well (as far as
women and racks go)... But, it would serve her right, trying to re-create an
art that nature perfected.