Old January 11th 05, 09:31 PM

did it make you feel all better steveo?

Old January 11th 05, 10:01 PM
Mr.Extreme

IT DID ME!

wrote:
did it make you feel all better steveo?

Old January 11th 05, 11:42 PM
Steveo

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote:
STEVEO wrote:
http://www.011sex.com/gaylikegirl/pi...images/069.jpg

http://www.011sex.com/gaylikegirl/pi...images/073.jpg

http://www.011sex.com/gaylikegirl/pi...images/070.jpg
http://www.011sex.com/gaylikegirl/pi...images/076.jpg

Looks like landcarp and mopey to me

This looks like an in-bred Rufus Adair offspring:

http://n8wwm.4t.com/photo.html

Was that really grand pappy's name, dogie? I'll bet he's rolling
over in his grave, every time he looks at your existence.

Dueling banjo's gets a buck.
Old January 12th 05, 12:42 AM
SideBand

Steveo wrote:
Julia wrote:

Steveo wrote:

wrote:

did it make you feel all better steveo?

Yes. Did the forge rock your world?

dewd... I didn't bother even looking at the links, but I'm sure I can
guess... I've said it before but it certainly bears repeating ~ you
manage to pick up the most bizarre pets I have ever seen on Usenet, bar
none. What's up with dat?!?!...

You noticed that again, Julia!?

Must me my typing skills or some such thing, I dunno. I do make friends
fairly easy in real life too.

At any rate, rock on Mopar drivers!

My
Old