Old January 12th 05, 03:21 AM
Steveo

Julia wrote:
On 1/11/05 10:03 PM, in article ,
"Steveo" wrote:

Nothing about silly tits or Shawna would make me look twice, unless
someone was yelling something about implosion, Julia.

LMAO.... That's about all that would get my attention as well (as far as
women and racks go)... But, it would serve her right, trying to re-create
an art that nature perfected.

That's exactly correct, screw botox and silicone princess's! (don't -screw-
them, that's exactly what they want!)
Old January 12th 05, 03:27 AM
Julia

On 1/11/05 10:21 PM, in article ,
"Steveo" wrote:

Julia wrote:
On 1/11/05 10:03 PM, in article ,
"Steveo" wrote:

Nothing about silly tits or Shawna would make me look twice, unless
someone was yelling something about implosion, Julia.

LMAO.... That's about all that would get my attention as well (as far as
women and racks go)... But, it would serve her right, trying to re-create
an art that nature perfected.

That's exactly correct, screw botox and silicone princess's! (don't -screw-
them, that's exactly what they want!)

Well, dewd.... I think that's kinda what we all want ~ it's just not all we
want.. and most of us don't want (or need) to go to drastic measures to get
it done. Take care of what you've got and there should be no need to
replace it.

Old January 12th 05, 03:39 AM
Steveo

Julia wrote:
On 1/11/05 10:21 PM, in article ,
"Steveo" wrote:

Julia wrote:
On 1/11/05 10:03 PM, in article ,
"Steveo" wrote:

Nothing about silly tits or Shawna would make me look twice, unless
someone was yelling something about implosion, Julia.

LMAO.... That's about all that would get my attention as well (as far
as women and racks go)... But, it would serve her right, trying to
re-create an art that nature perfected.

That's exactly correct, screw botox and silicone princess's! (don't
-screw- them, that's exactly what they want!)

Well, dewd.... I think that's kinda what we all want ~ it's just not all
we want.. and most of us don't want (or need) to go to drastic measures
to get it done. Take care of what you've got and there should be no need
to replace it.

I think yore agreeing with me now so you must deposit more money. I'm
listening to my weather scanner alert the rivers west and east of me to
flood stages. So far so good here but we're supposed to get more rain
tomorrow..make it snow and I'm happy!

Reed Sorenson will be dominate in BGN this year. on topic for one of these
groups now.
Old January 12th 05, 05:03 AM
Landshark

"SideBand" wrote in message
m...
Steveo wrote:
Julia wrote:

Steveo wrote:

wrote:

did it make you feel all better steveo?

Yes. Did the forge rock your world?

dewd... I didn't bother even looking at the links, but I'm sure I can
guess... I've said it before but it certainly bears repeating ~ you
manage to pick up the most bizarre pets I have ever seen on Usenet, bar
none. What's up with dat?!?!...

You noticed that again, Julia!?

Must me my typing skills or some such thing, I dunno. I do make friends
fairly easy in real life too.

At any rate, rock on Mopar drivers!

My
Old
Pig
Ain't
Runnin'

I always thought it was

More
Over-Priced
Parts
Are
Required..

Heh

Musty
Old
Parts
And
Rust....................... )))

Landshark

--
Hard things are put in our way,
not to stop us, but to call out our

Old January 12th 05, 05:08 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Let's all get happy and see your truck stop azz drown!

Old January 12th 05, 05:16 AM
Julia

On 1/11/05 10:39 PM, in article ,
"Steveo" wrote:

Julia wrote:
On 1/11/05 10:21 PM, in article ,
"Steveo" wrote:

Julia wrote:
On 1/11/05 10:03 PM, in article ,
"Steveo" wrote:

[...]

LOL.... Well, spend some time in CT and you can get all the snow you want ~
at least we are having our fill of it tonight.... I think it's supposed to
turn to freezing rain anytime now though. Either way, it sounds good to me
~ both would make it a snow day for schools and I could use another day off.

Reed Sorenson will be dominate in BGN this year. on topic for one of these
groups now.

I hope you're right... At least, I hope he dominates it when Jamie isn't
running. Last I heard, Jamie wasn't scheduled to run every race so I can
divide my loyalties. And on a separate note, mark me down as one of the
skeptics over the new Chargers ~ I'm not liking the looks, or the testing
speeds in Daytona.

Old January 12th 05, 05:35 AM
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
"SideBand" wrote in message
m...
Steveo wrote:
Julia wrote:

Steveo wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Most
Often
Passed
At
Races
Old January 12th 05, 05:43 AM
Steveo

Julia wrote:
On 1/11/05 10:39 PM, in article ,
"Steveo" wrote:
I think yore agreeing with me now so you must deposit more money. I'm
listening to my weather scanner alert the rivers west and east of me to
flood stages. So far so good here but we're supposed to get more rain
tomorrow..make it snow and I'm happy!

LOL.... Well, spend some time in CT and you can get all the snow you want
~ at least we are having our fill of it tonight.... I think it's supposed
to turn to freezing rain anytime now though. Either way, it sounds good
to me ~ both would make it a snow day for schools and I could use another
day off.

See, we're never happy. Your day off is my busy day. Dang, too many
choices!

Reed Sorenson will be dominate in BGN this year. on topic for one of
these groups now.

I hope you're right... At least, I hope he dominates it when Jamie isn't
running. Last I heard, Jamie wasn't scheduled to run every race so I can
divide my loyalties. And on a separate note, mark me down as one of the
skeptics over the new Chargers ~ I'm not liking the looks, or the testing
speeds in Daytona.

What's up with that Charger? The street version is fasioned after the
300C. Got yer goose step down yet??
Old January 12th 05, 11:56 AM
Julia

On 1/12/05 12:43 AM, in article ,
"Steveo" wrote:

Julia wrote:
On 1/11/05 10:39 PM, in article ,
"Steveo" wrote:
I think yore agreeing with me now so you must deposit more money. I'm
listening to my weather scanner alert the rivers west and east of me to
flood stages. So far so good here but we're supposed to get more rain
tomorrow..make it snow and I'm happy!

LOL.... Well, spend some time in CT and you can get all the snow you want
~ at least we are having our fill of it tonight.... I think it's supposed
to turn to freezing rain anytime now though. Either way, it sounds good
to me ~ both would make it a snow day for schools and I could use another
day off.

See, we're never happy. Your day off is my busy day. Dang, too many
choices!

LOL... Of course we are ~ we have a happy compromise this morning... I've go
a delayed opening so I don't have to go to work until late and since the
snow stopped fairly early, you wouldn't have to plow all day ~ see, that
works...

Reed Sorenson will be dominate in BGN this year. on topic for one of
these groups now.

I hope you're right... At least, I hope he dominates it when Jamie isn't
running. Last I heard, Jamie wasn't scheduled to run every race so I can
divide my loyalties. And on a separate note, mark me down as one of the
skeptics over the new Chargers ~ I'm not liking the looks, or the testing
speeds in Daytona.

What's up with that Charger? The street version is fasioned after the
300C. Got yer goose step down yet??

My what?!?!?... If has anything to do with getting a Charger, no, that won't
be happening ~ it's fugly, I'll stick with the Jeep, thank you...

Old January 12th 05, 02:43 PM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:

[...]