Old January 12th 05, 02:51 AM

Default ATTN TRUCKERS: if you use a CB amplifier you are GAY

That is correct, if you use a CB linear or freeband channels
you are a homosexual. It has been proven in AKC studies.
You also have a chip implanted that will cause you to respond
to this post with profanity, amusing your AKC Masters in the
process. Life is good when you're not a GAY ILLEGAL CB
KEYCLOWN!

Old January 12th 05, 04:33 AM

wrote in message
That is correct, if you use a CB linear or freeband channels
you are a homosexual. It has been proven in AKC studies.
You also have a chip implanted that will cause you to respond
to this post with profanity, amusing your AKC Masters in the
process. Life is good when you're not a GAY ILLEGAL CB
KEYCLOWN!

Buddy you are the buttnugget. You are a buttpumper too. You probably
use a CB amp. You probably freband too. The biggest gayboys use
ham radios on CB. Like that pinkmuffin mopeydopey. He doesn't even
know he's a limpwrist, he just goes to the truckstop and slurps truck
driver jizz nightly. Oh yeah and he begs on the internet to meet men.
I have several posts where he asks to meet men anywhere he is so
desperate for gay experiences.
Old January 12th 05, 06:26 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Who let you have a computer? I bet your limpwrist senator Kerry or
Kennedy did.

Old January 13th 05, 11:29 PM
Guess

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in message
ups.com...
Who let you have a computer? I bet your limpwrist senator Kerry or
Kennedy did.

Shut up.

Old February 17th 05, 05:54 PM
Becky Carter Hickman-Jones

This reminds me of a skit Margaret Cho does, impersonating her mother,
Korean accent and all:

Answering machine: *BEEP* Hello? Are you there? Pick up the phone! Are you
gay? Only gay screen call!

She's hilarious.

Old February 17th 05, 06:00 PM
Steveo

"Becky Carter Hickman-Jones" wrote:
This reminds me of a skit Margaret Cho does, impersonating her mother,
Korean accent and all:

Answering machine: *BEEP* Hello? Are you there? Pick up the phone! Are
you gay? Only gay screen call!

She's hilarious.

I like Frank R-i-z-z-o from the jerky boys. Killer prank phone calls.

--
http://NewsReader.Com 30 GB/Month
Old February 18th 05, 03:28 AM
No I Am Not Him

Steveo wrote:
"Becky Carter Hickman-Jones" wrote:
This reminds me of a skit Margaret Cho does, impersonating her

mother,
Korean accent and all:

Answering machine: *BEEP* Hello? Are you there? Pick up the phone!

Are
you gay? Only gay screen call!

She's hilarious.

I like Frank R-i-z-z-o from the jerky boys. Killer prank phone calls.

You like cranking boys jerky, sissyclown.