Old January 15th 05, 03:56 PM
Steveo

Lancer wrote:
On 15 Jan 2005 15:48:00 GMT, Steveo
wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:
On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 13:24:20 GMT, Lancer wrote:
Maybe we should go over there and build one for him?

Judging the posts by you 3, no thanks.

Let's put this up, Mr Enzo!

http://www.qsl.net/k7hg/Images/antenna.jpg

Now could you hide that in an attic?

It comes with its own attic!
Old January 15th 05, 04:08 PM
Steveo

Lancer wrote:

wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:
On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 13:24:20 GMT, Lancer wrote:
Maybe we should go over there and build one for him?

Judging the posts by you 3, no thanks.

Let's put this up, Mr Enzo!

http://www.qsl.net/k7hg/Images/antenna.jpg

Now could you hide that in an attic?

It comes with its own attic!

Wouldn't work, Vinnie's neighbors would notice a new attic on his
house..

LOL! Damn busy bodies!
Old January 15th 05, 04:17 PM
Steveo

Lancer wrote:

wrote:
Maybe we should go over there and build one for him?

Judging the posts by you 3, no thanks.

Let's put this up, Mr Enzo!

http://www.qsl.net/k7hg/Images/antenna.jpg

Now could you hide that in an attic?

It comes with its own attic!

Wouldn't work, Vinnie's neighbors would notice a new attic on his
house..

LOL! Damn busy bodies!

No crap, you figure if you lived on a ranch the neighbors would be
busy looking at your horses..

I live in a ranch style home..no neighbors.

So are you stuck inside again today?

Well it's 7 degrees in the wind, a little chilly for kite flying. I'm doing
some equipment research on the net..spring really ain't that far away.

Are you stuck inside?
Old January 15th 05, 04:32 PM
Steveo

Lancer wrote:
Seen Fat Albert yet?

No, but I liked that toon when I was a youngin'.

Old January 15th 05, 04:43 PM
Steveo

Lancer wrote:
On 15 Jan 2005 16:32:58 GMT, Steveo
wrote:

Lancer wrote:
Seen Fat Albert yet?

No, but I liked that toon when I was a youngin'.

You would like the movie then... its based on the cartoon show..

Hey Hey Hey!! Who plays FA?
Old January 15th 05, 04:53 PM
Vinnie S.

Vinnie S. wrote:
On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 13:24:20 GMT, Lancer wrote:
Maybe we should go over there and build one for him?

Judging the posts by you 3, no thanks.

Let's put this up, Mr Enzo!

http://www.qsl.net/k7hg/Images/antenna.jpg

I can build a house around those.

Vinnie S.
Old January 15th 05, 04:55 PM
Steveo

wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:
On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 13:24:20 GMT, Lancer wrote:
Maybe we should go over there and build one for him?

Judging the posts by you 3, no thanks.

Let's put this up, Mr Enzo!

http://www.qsl.net/k7hg/Images/antenna.jpg

I can build a house around those.

Vinnie S.

Just call the house your shack..invite the neighbors over for a beer and an
x-ray!
Old January 15th 05, 05:07 PM
Lancer

wrote:

Lancer wrote:
Seen Fat Albert yet?

No, but I liked that toon when I was a youngin'.

You would like the movie then... its based on the cartoon show..

Hey Hey Hey!! Who plays FA?

Kenan Thompson, never heard of him before.. He does a good job..

Its a trip through Cosby's gang getting old...
Old January 15th 05, 05:11 PM
Lancer

wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:
On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 13:24:20 GMT, Lancer wrote:
Maybe we should go over there and build one for him?

Judging the posts by you 3, no thanks.

Let's put this up, Mr Enzo!

http://www.qsl.net/k7hg/Images/antenna.jpg

I can build a house around those.

Vinnie S.

Just call the house your shack..invite the neighbors over for a beer and an
x-ray!

That used to really **** my mom off when I called my radio/bedroom my
shack..