Old January 18th 05, 03:04 AM
Steveo

"Bert Craig" wrote:
Sorry, the FCC has already Type Accepted rigs that include ETS or
"roger" beeps.

http://www.galaxyradios.com/cb/949.html

http://www.galaxyradios.com/2547.html

http://cbworldinformer.com/200107/dx...anel_clsup.htm

--
Vy 73 de Bert
WA2SI

Yhe voice of truth and reason.
Old January 18th 05, 04:00 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

You too...yer already confused with crack...the snortable AND the
slurpable kind.

Old January 18th 05, 04:01 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

You could confuse him by refusing mopey's advances at the Petro. That
would go against your whole creed.

Old January 18th 05, 04:02 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

I dunno about triple 1...but I sure would like to know if it was ex-lax
or the cheap generic laxative that spit you out....Flip that wrist,
moron boy.

Old January 18th 05, 04:04 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

If you did you'd probably quit with the duct taped hamsters....
Flip that wrist.

Old January 18th 05, 04:05 AM
Steveo

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote:
You could confuse him by refusing mopey's advances at the Petro. That
would go against your whole creed.

Ever refused a fat lip? lol
Old January 18th 05, 04:06 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

replied to by the voice of frustrated gay sexual urges

Old January 18th 05, 04:07 AM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20050117220459.299
:

"Bert Craig" wrote:
Sorry, the FCC has already Type Accepted rigs that include ETS or
"roger" beeps.

http://www.galaxyradios.com/cb/949.html

http://www.galaxyradios.com/2547.html

http://cbworldinformer.com/200107/dx...anel_clsup.htm

--
Vy 73 de Bert
WA2SI
FISTS #9384
QRP ARCI #11782

Yhe voice of truth and reason.

No Steve the voice of obfuscation and BS the FCC clearly states what the
requirments are in their laws, Galaxy are export radios they are not type
certified cb's

Well, I thought we were talking about those silly ass'd roger-beep things,
and deere-lowered knows how much I hate those..
Old January 18th 05, 04:08 AM
Steveo

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote:
replied to by the voice of frustrated gay sexual urges

Ever been face-fisted?
Old January 18th 05, 04:22 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Nope, but you have been anally fisted