Old January 21st 05, 08:23 PM
skinshedder

Default Five Years Ago Today

wrote in message
oups.com...

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...0?dmode=source

....from the above

"When 99-412 goes into real restructuring in April, it
won't change some of those tenured old men of US
ham radio. They will be bitter, boastful, and express
contempt of newcomers, some of which will have the
exact same government-granted rank/status/privilege
as all those old men who claimed they "worked" for
theirs. Human nature doesn't change. Neither have
they."

Lenny my boy, all things 'ham radio' move like
maple syrup in Maine in February. This is as
much a constant of life issues as is Ohm's Law
and Income Taxes. I still hear hams on HF
outgassing about crap from 20 years ago as
if it happened yesterday. (This is known also as
the S.O.S.D.D. Principal - also common to other
"hobbies" like Model Trains, Golf, Equestrian
competitions and all-male Country Clubs)
What else can we say, it's human nature in all
of it's humorous facets. Always good for a
laugh. The Jerry Springer Show on the street
and in the waiting room.

Tell ja what.....save this post for 5 Years
and at that time, I'll bet you 6 dozen Dunkin Donuts
(and I'll buy!) that the same bunch of dirty old men are still
sending each other dirty nudie pics to each other
via Slo-Scan on HF and dumping a handfull of
pennies into the kitty at the club meeting then
taking 2 or 3 doughnuts and 2 refills of coffee.
(....assuming they put anything $$$ at all in the
kitty...the damm chain-smoking cheap *******s!)

xoxo
Pete the Wholesale Tea Man in Rochelle Park

Old January 22nd 05, 02:21 PM
K4YZ

skinshedder wrote:

...the damm chain-smoking cheap *******s!)

xoxo
Pete the Wholesale Tea Man in Rochelle Park

Hey Pete...Your mommy said hurry home...Daddy's gonna be gone
ALLLLLLL night and she put clean sheets on the bed just for the two of
you!

Steve, K4YZ

Five Years Ago Today [email protected] Policy 7 January 22nd 05 02:21 PM
Already 4 years ! Thierry Antenna 4 October 4th 04 05:16 AM
BPL - UPLC ->Repeat the lie three times and claim it for truth King Zulu Policy 213 July 16th 04 11:31 PM
Shortwave's decline over past five years tommyknocker Shortwave 65 April 12th 04 07:04 AM
Cherry Hill horse racetrack- Mad Cow Disease Link found Soames123 Shortwave 18 January 6th 04 01:14 AM