Old January 28th 05, 03:33 AM
jj

Default "RA RANGER AR3500

View He

Old January 28th 05, 03:35 AM
Steveo

"jj" wrote:
View He

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&item=57475197
28&rd=1

Anyone here ever own one of those?
Old January 28th 05, 04:43 AM

"Steveo"

BITCH SNIPPED

You can't buy that radio, you keyclown!

It's not type accepted!

You'd be a federal law breaker!

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 28th 05, 08:02 AM
Richard

I WANT A FREE TRIAL TO: 172.130.97.189 wrote in message

"Steveo"

BITCH SNIPPED

You can't buy that radio, you keyclown!

It's not type accepted!

You'd be a federal law breaker!

It doesn't need to be type accepted for use on amateur frequencies.
Convert it to CB and you would be breaking the law.

Old January 28th 05, 04:59 PM
Jay in the Mojave

Hello Steveo:

Yeah theres a bunch of real old farts in the Barstow Ca area that use
these radios on ten meters. But because there are also big 20 meter ops,
and may use more than the legal limit on 20, they slip off to the secret
channel below 10 meters to discuss the tactics and such. Pretty funny!

I meet the old guys at a local restraunt on the outskirts of Barstow,
pretty neat crowd. They all had the AR3500 radios, for both 10 and 11
meters.

These guys where good people, and always had a good time talking with
other. A rough crowd at times but very entertaining. Especilly on 20 and
40 meters hehehhehehehe

Jay in the Mojave

Old January 28th 05, 06:20 PM
Steveo

Thanks for the reply Jay. What's involved in opening them up, diode snip?

Jay in the Mojave wrote:
Hello Steveo:

Yeah theres a bunch of real old farts in the Barstow Ca area that use
these radios on ten meters. But because there are also big 20 meter ops,
and may use more than the legal limit on 20, they slip off to the secret
channel below 10 meters to discuss the tactics and such. Pretty funny!

I meet the old guys at a local restraunt on the outskirts of Barstow,
pretty neat crowd. They all had the AR3500 radios, for both 10 and 11
meters.

These guys where good people, and always had a good time talking with
other. A rough crowd at times but very entertaining. Especilly on 20 and
40 meters hehehhehehehe

Jay in the Mojave

Steveo wrote:

"jj" wrote:

View He

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...74&item=574751

Old January 28th 05, 11:08 PM
Jay in the Mojave

Hello Stevo:

I don't have a clue never owning one. I was gonna buy one from a guy in
Las Vegas but then he backed out at 150 dollars.

Give these a try............

Ok heres one:
http://www.cbtricks.com/clear_channel_corp/ar3500/
http://www.radiomods.co.nz/ar3300ar3500techmods.html