Old February 5th 05, 05:01 PM

Default Attention Keyclowns i.e. Illegal Outlaw CBers

Keyclownism will no longer be tolerated in theis news group.

Amp sales will be flagged.

Out of band operation will be reported.

Illegal devices will be penalized.

All eBay auctions of keyclown gear will be suspended.

The FCC will be notified.

Nothing you can do.
Old February 5th 05, 09:09 PM
baller blocka

Validating ...

Validation results
confidence rating: 3 - SMTP
The email address passed this level of validation
without an error. However, it is not guaranteed to be
a good address. more info
canonical address:

MX records
preference exchange IP address (if included)
0 xasa.com [207.44.180.36]

SMTP session
[Contacting xasa.com [207.44.180.36]...]
[Connected]
220 registrodirecto.com ESMTP Sendmail 8.11.6/8.11.6; Sun, 6 Feb 2005
04:13:09 GMT
HELO hexillion.com
250 registrodirecto.com Hello port-216-3077865-es150.devices.datareturn.com
[216.46.246.233], pleased to meet you
VRFY xasa
252 2.5.2 Cannot VRFY user; try RCPT to attempt delivery (or try finger)
RSET
250 2.0.0 Reset state
EXPN xasa
502 5.7.0 Sorry, we do not allow this operation
RSET
250 2.0.0 Reset state
MAIL
250 2.1.0 ... Sender ok
RCPT
250 2.1.5 ... Recipient ok
QUIT
221 2.0.0 registrodirecto.com closing connection
[Connection closed]

wrote in message ...
Keyclownism will no longer be tolerated in theis news group.

Amp sales will be flagged.

Out of band operation will be reported.

Illegal devices will be penalized.

All eBay auctions of keyclown gear will be suspended.

The FCC will be notified.

Nothing you can do.

You cannot STOP All out-of-band ops and Amp sales.
The FCC has equipment to find those who do.
NOT YOU!

So, do not be impersonating an Federal official.

LET IT GO!!

And Go on Somewhere else you mud-duck!

You do NOT control others on this here newsgroup.

If you ain't got no useful information regarding this newsgroup rec.radio.cb
or any helpful info tips on such CB related posts ---- Get OUT!
You must be one of the key-clown informants that pose as a legit poster.

Old February 5th 05, 09:27 PM

wrote in message ...
Keyclownism will no longer be tolerated in theis news group.

Amp sales will be flagged.

Out of band operation will be reported.

Illegal devices will be penalized.

All eBay auctions of keyclown gear will be suspended.

The FCC will be notified.

Nothing you can do.

You cannot STOP All out-of-band ops and Amp sales.
The FCC has equipment to find those who do.
NOT YOU!

So, do not be impersonating an Federal official.

LET IT GO!!

And Go on Somewhere else you mud-duck!

You do NOT control others on this here newsgroup.

If you ain't got no useful information regarding this newsgroup rec.radio.cb
or any helpful info tips on such CB related posts ---- Get OUT!

I have a helpful tip: operate legally. :-)

You must be one of the key-clown informants that pose as a legit poster.

If you're not an illegal outlaw CBer....Why do you care?
Old February 5th 05, 10:32 PM

wrote in message ...
Keyclownism will no longer be tolerated in theis news group.

Amp sales will be flagged.

Out of band operation will be reported.

Illegal devices will be penalized.

All eBay auctions of keyclown gear will be suspended.

The FCC will be notified.

Nothing you can do.

You cannot STOP All out-of-band ops and Amp sales.

Can't possibly stop ALL crime, so don't try to stop
ANY crime....what an idea, I never thought of it
that way. Hey, guess I'll just give up. Not.

The FCC has equipment to find those who do.
NOT YOU!

They have computers too? I was talking about the newsgroup,
not on air. But what if I DID hear a violation on air? Could
I not report it because "I don't have the equipment"?

So, do not be impersonating an Federal official.

I was kidding about penalizing people. How could
I possibly do that? You take things too seriously :-)

LET IT GO!!

Let it go to WHERE?

And Go on Somewhere else you mud-duck!

Are you throwing me out of the newsgroup? By whose
authority?

You do NOT control others on this here newsgroup.

But apparently YOU think you do. You just told me to go somewhere
else. Why should I?

If you ain't got no useful information regarding this newsgroup rec.radio.cb
or any helpful info tips on such CB related posts ---- Get OUT!

Are you impersonating an officer now?

You must be one of the key-clown informants that pose as a legit poster.

What is a legit poster? Someone who wn't inform on illegal cb equipemnt sales?
Old February 7th 05, 07:51 AM
Landshark

wrote in message

Keyclownism will no longer be tolerated in theis news group.

Amp sales will be flagged.

Out of band operation will be reported.

Illegal devices will be penalized.

All eBay auctions of keyclown gear will be suspended.

The FCC will be notified.

Nothing you can do.

You cannot STOP All out-of-band ops and Amp sales.
The FCC has equipment to find those who do.
NOT YOU!

So, do not be impersonating an Federal official.

LET IT GO!!

And Go on Somewhere else you mud-duck!

You do NOT control others on this here newsgroup.

If you ain't got no useful information regarding this newsgroup

rec.radio.cb
or any helpful info tips on such CB related posts ---- Get OUT!
You must be one of the key-clown informants that pose as a legit

poster.\

I HAVE SOME USEFUL INFO FOR YOU. GO EAT YOUR MOTHER'S PUSSY. YOU
****-WIT!

Old February 7th 05, 06:44 PM
Unknown

PLONK