Old March 9th 05, 08:42 PM
No I Am Not Him

Steveo wrote:
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20050308170511.231
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in

news:20050308053420.205
:

I didn't post that, you brainless twit. Get back in your

cage
and stop playing with your feces, geo-monkey.

hAHAHAH YEAH SURE YOU DIDNT ASSCLOWN. sTOP PLAYING WITH

YOURSELF
YOU'VE BEEN BAGGED AND TAGGED. AGAIN

Drop dead you coward.

hahaha coming from a guy who sneaks up on people Ill take that

as a
joke.

How do you call my invitation sneaking up on you?

wtf are you talking about assclown?

My reply to your email, where you proved you're another AKC (another
keyboard coward). Here's what you sent me, chicken****.

if you ever grow a set of balls and want to really , and I mean

really
confronmt someone face to face. let me know, there will be no

stalking
involved, like you and franks little shenanigan of yearts back or

your
liitle escapade with doug. now do me a favor . Go **** yourself.

I told you where you could find me, and you didn't reply. (shocking)

you mean youve given up hiding? WHERE CAN WE FIND YOU STEVEO?

Old March 9th 05, 08:43 PM
No I Am Not Him

Steveo wrote:
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20050308170511.231
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in

:

Old March 10th 05, 03:03 AM
No I Am Not Him

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
"No I Am Not Him" wrote in
oups.com:

Steveo wrote:
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
Steveo wrote in

:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in

:

[...]

He is going to say he will meet at dayton... lol he is camping out

google
this group he spells it all out he will never have someone confront

him
at his home.

LOL as a chicken he is bagged and tagged, watch the excuses start the
first time a ham asks him his callsign at dayton.

Old March 10th 05, 03:33 PM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
"No I Am Not Him" wrote in
oups.com:

Steveo wrote:
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20050308170511.231
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in

:

[...]

Squirm and slither, geo. yer yellow.

Old March 10th 05, 08:35 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

mopey is a sissy and his wife turned to K9 cuz he doesnt find women
exciting