Old March 4th 05, 05:38 PM
GEORGE BUSCH

Default please help IDing an antenna from a jpg of it.

High five Kathy!!!

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 11:26:28 -0500, KC8QJP KATHY
LEE wrote:

Knock on my door and I'll slap you in the cum
catcher!

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 15:56:18 GMT, "tom"
wrote:

Thanks Buck. You sound like you know what you're talking about. I never
noticed how many of these ham antennas there are until I got into amateur
radio and started looking around (I don't have my callsign yet, I'm still
waiting for my test results to be processed). There's almost one every
couple blocks!
Do you know if there is a way to do lookups on the ham callsign database by
asking if there is an entry for a certain address? Or is it just by name or
callsign? The one page I found for doing lookups only takes callsigns and
names.
Maybe I could download the entire info file from industry canada and either
use a script to eneter it into mysql or just do a string search on it.
Hmmm. Maybe I could just go knock on the guys door.

"Buck" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 15:15:32 GMT, "tom" wrote:

It's an HF 5 band trap vertical for 80,40,20,15, and 10 meters. It's
a ham antenna.

--
73 for now
Buck

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

Old March 4th 05, 05:40 PM
GEORGE BUSCH

ROFLMFAO!!! Good one Kathy!!!

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 12:40:57 -0500, KC8QJP KATHY
LEE wrote:

We send our used condoms to Vancouver for you to
use as chewing gum.

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 17:22:59 GMT, "tom"
wrote:

Fear not, my gracious lady --- I am several thousand miles distant, in a
far-away foreign land where amateur radio enthusiasts who have never met
before have an exceedingly bizarre custom of responding to each other in a
civil (and sometimes even, gasp, friendly) manner.
Is Toledo like some kind of urban hell where you're besieged by degenerate
crack-zombies, or something?

. ..

Old March 5th 05, 02:21 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

You have to understand the motivation behind mopey's forges. Keyclowns
are desperate people...they do not have the mental faculties to
tolerate being bugged about their keyclownism. It makes them upset
because they have to hear dissent. Steveo is the poster child for this
attitude. He simply cannot take it when somebody gives him crap about
being a keyclown.

This atttude has no doubt been developed by a lifetime of crying and
whining to get his way. It started in his childhood, when he whined and
cried in supermarkets and malls to get candy or toys. When his parents
indulged him in these situations it reinforced the idea in his young
mind that if he yelled and cried to get his way that he should always
get it.

As he became a young adult and found that life had to be met on life's
terms, not his, he railed at the injustice of it all. Teen years
immediately before this stage found him in a constant state of barely
controlled rage and often acting out in his frustration. Typical of
such incidents are punching people who cut him off in traffic, yelling
obscenities out car windows, and showing no consideration for others.

Such is the mentality of a keyclown. RF spectrum, to a keyclown, is
nothing more than a wide open space to play in. If this were a private
yard or a public place belonging to all taxpayers, the evidence of
keyclownism would be obvious. The place would be uncaringly trashed
with garbage and the observed attitude would be "So what if it is a
mess, you wanna MAKE me clean up after myself, sucker?"

The visits to peoples' homes are an expression of this frustrated,
thwarted, angry personality. Steveo tries to make someone conform to
his ideas of what should be in the NG by making threats and visits. To
Steveo, the worst thing on earth would be if the AKC knows his address,
and his logic is that him knowing AKC addresses should strike fear in
their hearts. You see, when he visits with his 12 gauge digicam the AKC
should shake. They do...with laughter.

The fact that Steveo shows himself to be a disturbed individual in
these visits does not dawn on him. This is because he is not inhabited
with the normal sense of right and wrong. His opinion, like that of all
keyclowns, is that whatever he wants to do is OK, and if someone
disagrees then he has the right to attack them, physically or
otherwise. This affliction is commonly called a sociopathic disorder.

The very fact of posting this message will bring a barrage of name
calling, threats, and other things that keyclowns believe are
effective. They think they are effective because they are effective at
riling THEM up. This attitude is consistant with keyclownism's main
root causes: the fact that keyclowns are only aware of what they want
and have no concern for others, coupled with a total inability to
tolerate even the most basic forms of disagreement.

The reactions to this post will prove the thesis as presented.
Keyclowns are simple creatures, and always behave in a predictable
manner.

Old March 5th 05, 02:16 PM
Scan da bands

This KC8QJP character seems to have quite a 'colorful' past. Are you N8WWM,
"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" ?

"Fact: KC8QJP, according to the great state of Ohio, is a convicted felon
for tax fraud".

See: http://tinyurl.com/4w3oc

or

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...da9513b083ac22

oups.com...

Old March 5th 05, 07:59 PM
Steveo

"Scan da bands" wrote:
This KC8QJP character seems to have quite a 'colorful' past.

Yep, she was a CPA, till she got popped for bogus tax returns. (Felon)

Are you
N8WWM, "Psychiatrist to keyclowns" ?

Yep, that's N8WWM, he's ashamed of his call..Oh, and he's also a felon, and
he made the rain report for jamming repeaters. I don't read his tripe
anymore.

"Fact: KC8QJP, according to the great state of Ohio, is a convicted
felon for tax fraud".

See: http://tinyurl.com/4w3oc

or

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...ead/thread/1e8
f9085fb8125e6/ffda9513b083ac22?q=KC8QJP#ffda9513b083ac22

Old March 5th 05, 09:57 PM
No I Am Not Him

Steveo wrote:
"Scan da bands" wrote:
This KC8QJP character seems to have quite a 'colorful' past.

Yep, she was a CPA, till she got popped for bogus tax returns.

(Felon)

Are you
N8WWM, "Psychiatrist to keyclowns" ?

Yep, that's N8WWM, he's ashamed of his call..Oh, and he's also a

felon, and
he made the rain report for jamming repeaters. I don't read his tripe
anymore.

"Fact: KC8QJP, according to the great state of Ohio, is a

convicted
felon for tax fraud".

See: http://tinyurl.com/4w3oc

or

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...ead/thread/1e8
f9085fb8125e6/ffda9513b083ac22?q=KC8QJP#ffda9513b083ac22

Tell him about the time you stalked N8WWM and KC8LDO steveie

Old March 6th 05, 12:08 AM
U Know Who

"No I Am Not Him" wrote in message
oups.com...
Steveo wrote:
"Scan da bands" wrote:
This KC8QJP character seems to have quite a 'colorful' past.

Yep, she was a CPA, till she got popped for bogus tax returns.

(Felon)

Are you
N8WWM, "Psychiatrist to keyclowns" ?

Yep, that's N8WWM, he's ashamed of his call..Oh, and he's also a

felon, and
he made the rain report for jamming repeaters. I don't read his tripe
anymore.

"Fact: KC8QJP, according to the great state of Ohio, is a

convicted
felon for tax fraud".

See: http://tinyurl.com/4w3oc

or

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...ead/thread/1e8
f9085fb8125e6/ffda9513b083ac22?q=KC8QJP#ffda9513b083ac22

Tell him about the time you stalked N8WWM and KC8LDO steveie

Why do you talk in the 3rd person?

Old March 6th 05, 06:07 AM
No I Am Not Him

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
"U Know Who" wrote in
:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...thread/thread/
1e8
f9085fb8125e6/ffda9513b083ac22?q=KC8QJP#ffda9513b083ac22

Tell him about the time you stalked N8WWM and KC8LDO steveie

Why do you talk in the 3rd person?

why do reply to post that are of no concern to you?

good one lol, hi five lil bro

Old March 6th 05, 11:48 AM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

Yep, that's N8WWM, he's ashamed of his call..Oh, and he's also a
felon, and he made the rain report for jamming repeaters. I don't read
his tripe anymore.

You just forge him and other hams, assclown.

I forge no one, ****.
Old March 6th 05, 11:51 AM
Steveo

wrote:
why do reply to post that are of no concern to you?

Oh that's priceless you hypocrite.

Since December 12 2004

pam wrote:
I live in Long Island and I am a ******

pam wrote:
Listen I dont speak on dougs behalf

pam wrote:
Your wife liked how i act, she said I am a bigger man than you, in more
ways than one.

pam wrote:
where is your address assclown I have a plane ticket waiting for a
destination.

pam wrote:
Hey Randy your not tookeen with the bitches didnt you just get dumped by
your old lady? I heard it was for cheating on her, with a sheep.

pam wrote:
That would be Steve parks wife she sucks a mean cock down in the medina
school yards. .. 10-4

pam wrote:
Of course it is a forge these cbers are real moron's

pam wrote:
Hey Steveo, why dont you reach down between your legs and see if you have
any balls

pam wrote:
come to your house unexpectedly and punk slap you.

pam wrote:
correctional Facility i am locked up.

pam wrote:
beat it Nagger,beat it nagger your reaching again..
Nagger you are a liar,
they say i am george busch now what is it nagger boi,

pam wrote:
he is a rolling rock drinker and Lancer is a cum slurper. Now watch
him trip over himself repying to this message.

pam wrote:
LOL ice cold Piece of **** Nagger you are too funny

pam wrote:
you ****in queer asshole. You are a transexual lover

pam wrote:
cocksucker your a ****ing Nagger

pam wrote:
you ****ing assclown pussy by loser... There isnt a god damn thing yoiu
can do about it except whimper and cry like the big faggot you are.. hey
Steve Parks,,, go **** yopurself you no nutsack loser.

pam wrote:
thats because mondays you are off sucking dick for a living.

pam wrote:
I am not a rascist I am a skin head.

pam wrote:
I banged his old lady and it smelled like the suez canal

pam wrote:
besides I have a trojan on your computer and I know when you post,
ever heard ofsub seven??

pam wrote:
Perhaps I have her pussy smells like a bad clam bake,
face it you like men and everything about them.

pam wrote:
yeah now suck my dick you assclown.

pam wrote:
Now hurry run along and sent those complaints to comcast.

pam wrote:
after you tear it up for awhile, yes it smells like men's dick.

pam wrote:
Insane in the membrane.

pam wrote:
Well pussy boi Parks your wife seems to think I got
something on you, get over it. she wants a man, not you.

pam wrote:
That is real funny you stupid piece of dog ****

pam wrote:
you limp wristed faggot. In an effort to suck dick

pam wrote:
did you have semen in your eye Land****?

pam wrote:
You queer assclown

pam wrote:
do you enjoy sucking his dick that
nuch, you cant get the taste out of your mouth?

pam wrote:
you ****ing clueless douchebag.

pam wrote:
You suck and lancer swallows.

pam wrote:
**** you you asshole I hope your christmas tree drys
out and burns down your trailer.

pam wrote:
Sorry asspunk, this doesnt get brought to a vote

pam wrote:
exactly i dont you stupid ****

pam wrote:
sorry dick with ears

pam wrote:
you sure do care you are menstrating over it.

pam wrote:
I hope you overdose on New years Randy, on
oxycotnin.

pam wrote:
yeah your wife keeps me busy too. she guzzles my nuts.

pam wrote:
guess again ass****

pam wrote:
And what I once said, "Randy you are an asshole"

pam wrote:
LOL, you ****ing sissy...

pam wrote:
i am not a sock puppet but you are

pam wrote:
smooth cold nyc get off of my tip

pam wrote:
Hey Jim, Put your finger up your ass and spin around.

pam wrote:
Geo, I can accept that. But, you are one as well.

pam wrote:
steveo taslks ****
without ever backing it up oh yes

pam wrote:
rec.radio.cb assholes are out in full force

pam wrote:
Negro please

pam wrote:
Why not show some real balls besides steves on your neck

pam wrote:
I know you wont to pussy to do so.

pam wrote:
Yeah you used to *beat* your meat

pam wrote:
i didnt post to this threads until now, ass****

pam wrote:
"WA3MOJ takes corncob up ass" i didnt post to this
threads until now, ass****

pam wrote:
you ****ed up asshole. Blow me, again

pam wrote:
iLL BET TOO MANY TO COUNT HE GETS INTOXICATED ON CUM.

pam wrote:
you jackoff steveo while staring AT PICS OF MEN.

pam wrote:
your a ****ing jew aren't you?

pam wrote:
thats not george you clueless ass****

pam wrote:
You Gay ****ing jerkoff you were with a Transexual this weekend.

pam wrote:
read what the **** I tpye

pam wrote:
are you ****ing drunk you stupid ass****

pam wrote:
I said that from the ****ing start you drunken asshole.

pam wrote:
go sniff some more toilets seat your delerious

pam wrote:
if you cant see this quit masterbATING YOUR
EYESITE WILL COMEBACK

pam wrote:
This is not grammar class you ****ing dick with ears

pam wrote:
did yur mother have anything that lived?

pam wrote:
Frank you really are suckinfg twistys dick hard these days

pam wrote:
are you befriendung him for other
reasons we dont know about yet, either way your make me sick

pam wrote:
Frank Twistedhed Gilliand advocates law breaking when he wrote:
"If you have a scanner, spend a few days listening in on some of your
neighbors' telephone conversations. You might be suprised."

pam wrote:
Again you have to reply and are a drugged up clueless assclown,as usual.

pam wrote:
I am speaking of the state in general now go **** yourself
dave McCampbell