Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 4th 05, 05:38 PM
GEORGE BUSCH

Default please help IDing an antenna from a jpg of it.

High five Kathy!!!

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 11:26:28 -0500, KC8QJP KATHY
LEE wrote:

Knock on my door and I'll slap you in the cum
catcher!

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 15:56:18 GMT, "tom"
wrote:

Thanks Buck. You sound like you know what you're talking about. I never
noticed how many of these ham antennas there are until I got into amateur
radio and started looking around (I don't have my callsign yet, I'm still
waiting for my test results to be processed). There's almost one every
couple blocks!
Do you know if there is a way to do lookups on the ham callsign database by
asking if there is an entry for a certain address? Or is it just by name or
callsign? The one page I found for doing lookups only takes callsigns and
names.
Maybe I could download the entire info file from industry canada and either
use a script to eneter it into mysql or just do a string search on it.
Hmmm. Maybe I could just go knock on the guys door.

"Buck" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 15:15:32 GMT, "tom" wrote:

It's an HF 5 band trap vertical for 80,40,20,15, and 10 meters. It's
a ham antenna.

--
73 for now
Buck