Old March 13th 05, 05:08 PM
Landshark

"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
'87 Chevy S-10. But it's a Frankenstein cause it has '89 axles, '91
engine, '88 bed, etc. I keep Mr. Goodwrench quite busy with the parts
manuals.

That's not to bad. Yesterday I saw a Morris Minor with
a small block Chevy, 4-71 blower, TH400 trans, 9" Ford
rear end, now that's a real Frankenstein.

Landshark

--
The world is good-natured to people
who are good natured.

Old March 13th 05, 05:08 PM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 13 Mar 2005 01:52:55 GMT, Steveo wrote in
:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 12 Mar 2005 19:06:08 GMT, Steveo wrote in
:

Lancer wrote:
Top of the spring?

Well top of the spring to you too, Lancer..can't tell by looking out
the window up here tho..we are flirting with the snowfall record now.

I hope it quits soon.

Send some of it this way. It's been like early summer for almost a
month and we have a record low snow pack in the mountains.

Sorry to hear that, Frank. Here's me saying 'so much for global warming'
as I replace the cutting blades on my plows again...while you're living
the warm and drought. Weather is sure a strange phenomenon.

Could be worse. I remember back in 66-67 when we had snow like Buffalo
and it didn't melt until May -- and there was still snow on the pass
in July!

That is some real snow in Buffalo! A certain party in Rochester gets
a fair share of the white gold too. It seems to go in cycles sorta
like band openings, but on a grander scale. (who knows)

The good
thing is that I've been able to get lots of stuff done early, even
rebuilt the front end on the truck.

Ball joints, tie rods, and such?

Yep. It started with a bad idler arm and I kinda got carried away.

Not so bad if you're doing it yourself, the parts are competitively
priced.
Which model truck are you working on?

Oh, it's always a joy getting under those old vehicles.

But it's gonna be mighty dry this
summer if we don't get some heavy precip pretty soon.

Maybe you'll get the spring rains. (not all at once)

I dunno. I hope so since most of our electricity comes from hydro. But
weather blows West to East, so it's entirely possible the drought is
coming your way.

Or the spring rains that also flow west to east. Our water table is
more than ample here. The sewer taxes will kill ya tho..

Taxes period kill ya!

Don't you have a nuke plant over there?

Yes, in fact I think we have two.

Cool, glow in the dark stuff

Landshark

My Firestik doesn't work User Scanner 12 January 14th 05 10:07 PM
Channel-based AM tube tuner (was Designs for a single frequency high performance AM-MW receiver?) Jon Noring Shortwave 103 June 30th 04 07:13 PM
FS: Hallicrafters HT-4 Transmitter Tuning Units $30 Alpha_Fox_Four_Kilo Boatanchors 0 October 18th 03 01:25 PM
FS: Hallicrafters HT-4 Transmitter Tuning Units $30 Alpha_Fox_Four_Kilo Boatanchors 0 October 18th 03 01:25 PM
Hallicrafters Tuning Units For HT-4 Alpha_Fox_Four_Kilo Swap 0 October 18th 03 01:23 PM